DC10

anita_uk

Hi there. I’m planning to go to the dc10 party on Monday 31 July. Do I need to buy tickets in advance ? If so where can I buy them ? Are these parties so packed like sardines … have heard they get pretty packed.
And finally, what’s the best time to get there ? It opens at 6pm ?

Thank you so much spotlight friends. 🙏

they can be busy and especially on this date, being peak summer, expect it to be very busy.
Always better to arrive early and experience outside (also before it gets too busy), so I say aim for 20:00 to 21:00

You can buy tickets on the door. If you want to buy in advance, google can help you out

Thanks ! I was planning to go to Ushuaia first for the F*** me I’m famous party and then go to DC10 after. Will it be too late ? Queues to get in ? Thanks.

Thanks ! I was planning to go to Ushuaia first for the F*** me I’m famous party and then go to DC10 after. Will it be too late ? Queues to get in ? Thanks.
You’ll be fine to do that, but you’ll miss all the outdoor stuff in the DC10 garden

You’ll be fine to do that, but you’ll miss all the outdoor stuff in the DC10 garden

this, and you'll get into a very very busy dc10 already if you only rock up after midnight.

honestly, if you wanna do dc10 in a nice way, don't do ushuaïa beforehand. get to dc10 at around 8pm as mentioned further above. ease into the vibe and just enjoy your night there. it will get very busy at some point and chance are that if you arrive from ushuaïa after midnight you won't be able to just ease into a very packed venue anymore. but if you get there early, you'll just go with the flow and stay for as long as you want.

this, and you'll get into a very very busy dc10 already if you only rock up after midnight.

honestly, if you wanna do dc10 in a nice way, don't do ushuaïa beforehand. get to dc10 at around 8pm as mentioned further above. ease into the vibe and just enjoy your night there. it will get very busy at some point and chance are that if you arrive from ushuaïa after midnight you won't be able to just ease into a very packed venue anymore. but if you get there early, you'll just go with the flow and stay for as long as you want.
Besides, unless your music preferences are very varied, the two parties are polar opposites when it come to style of music and general vibe.

Back