Circo Loco @ DC10 2022 - Reviews & Reports

and as today , without music in the garden!! Last year 80 euros but just for 3 parties and after 2 years of pandemic limitation could be reasonable, but this year...this season with more than one or two partier per week and all the tours made during the 2022, for me is too much! Imho

Fantastic night last night. Maybe my preconceived ideas preparing for the worst in terms of crowd actually meant I didn't think it was THAT bad yesterday. We were certainly able to see most sets we wanted and never felt like I had to leave.

Someone said it was best to go in around 8 or 9 and they were right. Until about 12 or so there was plenty of room and great music in the terrace by Tania Vulcano and Carlita.
Thought Seinfeld was good too but probably dj tennis and Adam Port stole the show.

So happy I got to hear the Forms of Love and Your Voice Adam Port tracks. It was definitely a "moment" for me.

When Solomun came on there was a bit of a surge so we left to watch Sulta who was playing decent high energy tech house.

Top night overall :)

They weren't letting anyone else in after 3, I went to Amnesia instead but left after 10 minutes. I also got chased by a dog in the Benimussa Hills whilst very drunk. Right off of a night for me.
Sounds an interesting night 🤣.

Do you live out there or you worked the season?

Slept with my shoes still on all muddy & everything, most drunk I've been all year for sure.

Yeah I'm working the season, best thing I've probably ever done. Chilling for the last couple weeks with some big parties still to do inbetween.
Sounds like youve had a great summer, enjoy whats left of it mate 👍

They weren't letting anyone else in after 3, I went to Amnesia instead but left after 10 minutes. I also got chased by a dog in the Benimussa Hills whilst very drunk. Right off of a night for me.
Dc10 not letting anyone else in you got to be joking! That's not like them🤣

Dc10 not letting anyone else in you got to be joking! That's not like them🤣
Yeah guestlist closed and everything. Although, maybe they were just saying that to me because they realized I was a little drunk ha. Eitherway, no one else was allowed in without tickets, but yeah rather they not let anymore in than overfill like usual.

Fantastic night last night. Maybe my preconceived ideas preparing for the worst in terms of crowd actually meant I didn't think it was THAT bad yesterday. We were certainly able to see most sets we wanted and never felt like I had to leave.

Someone said it was best to go in around 8 or 9 and they were right. Until about 12 or so there was plenty of room and great music in the terrace by Tania Vulcano and Carlita.
Thought Seinfeld was good too but probably dj tennis and Adam Port stole the show.

So happy I got to hear the Forms of Love and Your Voice Adam Port tracks. It was definitely a "moment" for me.

When Solomun came on there was a bit of a surge so we left to watch Sulta who was playing decent high energy tech house.

Top night overall :)
I agree, it was crowded but didn’t feel as bad. First time at DC10 that I didn’t think I didn’t want to be there 😂

Back