Canadians in Ibiza from July 6 - 13

Bar_Body

Couple of Ibiza sophomores travelling from Halifax, NS!! Any other Canadians travelling to Ibiza that week? We'd love to hear from ya! We'll be staying in Ibiza town close to Figueretas!

Bummer, My friend and I will be in Ibiza from July 27th - Aug 3rd! Missed us by a couple weeks! We're both from Newfoundland, Would have been crazy to get together! Hope you guys enjoy your time in Ibiza brother!

2 weeks? luckyyyyyyyy haha wish we could stay longer! We should all arrange to meet up and party together some night!

Hello everyone. Flying out of Vancouver, I'll be on the island from the 1st of August till the 27th. Staying in San Antonio.

lol nice Bandezzzz!! Me and a buddy of mine are staying near Figueretas beach if you know the area! Any friends travelling with you?

Good to see canadians. I am canadian..i live in toronto... So just wanted to say that.

On the island july 7-8. Anyone trying to do dc-10 / cocoon on July 7??

Originally from Montreal live in nyc now

Been to the island twice with my girlfriend, she can't get time off this time. I'm just making a quick stop on the island before meeting some friends in Germany

I'm checking out DC-10 on Wednesday the 9th and I already have other plans for that Monday otherwise I was going to check out Circo Loco too ... we'll be at Ushuaïa on Monday and Carl Cox on Tuesday if you're up for either one!

Bar body:
I will probably hit you guys up for cox on Tuesday!

Good call seeing dc-10 (paradise) in Wednesday. I saw that last year and it was a highlight.

If anyone on this is interested in circo loco at dc10 on 7/7 let me know

Back