BOMBA Ibiza: The Danny Whittle Interview

Yeah great interview... Think this is just what Ibiza needs to shake it all up. Some great parties confirmed and good to see someone new on the island (Circus)...

Good honest interview, like the cocoon promoters interview last year. Bomba doesnt sound like my thing, same as pacha, but if there was a lineup to my taste I would love to check the place out, never made it to heaven/penelope etc. This guy knows what hes doing! And whilst im apprehensive as to how a new pioneer system would sound, this also intrigues me!

All change Part II then! Be interesting what will happen to Cadenza and Defected then, and if they will stick with Booom!

Can either brand risk another start-stop season / maybe we will / won't open on time like this year? While I appreciate both nights did well at Booom, through the lens of an ordinary punter (and not a business man) while neither brand was "damaged", I think they became less relevant in Ibiza last summer.

Wasn't the rumour-mill last year that Defected was going to Space on a Saturday (no idea if that was made up or not)?

Maybe a Kehakuma-Defected link-up? Or Defected in Sankeys or Eden?

Not really compatible, surely.

This was just me being bored at work and coming up with ideas!
While Kehakuma is so far underground these days that it hit the core of the Earth sometime last September - it never used to be so far.
In terms of DJs - Nick Curly played a big part in Kehakuma 2010/11 and did a few Defected dates last summer....
However.... IMO both would work best on the Terraza. Can't see either filling / smashing the Discoteca on a Saturday as the quality is SO much better than it used to be: Zoo, Ants, Elrow etc!

ridiculous interview with danny w yesterday @ ibizaglobalradio.

not one word why all of a sudden he left this cursed place called booom -
just bullshit like he has to "take care of his own business now" (or something like that) ...

Back