⭕ Beach clubs

Caca83

Hello, I am going to be in Ibiza during August and I have my sister joining me for a few days at the start. I'm staying in Ibiza Town and for this part of my trip I won't have a car so will be relying on taxis to get about. I would like to book a very lovely luxy beach club for the two of us but I don't want to be waiting for Taxis for hours at the end (although of course I do expect to have some kind of wait!) Can anyone recommend a decent beach club that could fit the bill? Ideally closer to Ibiza Town? O beach is a definite no, and I have done Destino / Blue Marlin / Raco many times so would like to mix it up! I was considering Nikki beach but then was put off by the reviews and the consistent complaints about zero taxis in 35 degree heat for hours on end...
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi all.

My family and I will be going to Ibiza and staying in Playa D'en Bossa in August.
Maybe such a thing does not exist, but are there any beach clubs which would be family friendly?

Just looking for somewhere where there are nice loungers, a bar/restaurant and some music.
Our kids are 7 and 8, and definitely have the love for dance music and Ibiza (we've been to San Antonio and brought them to Cafe Mambo which they loved!)

So if there was something similar we could do while in PDB that would be great!
Thanks

Not in Bossa, but Fam-Bu-Ku at Bam-Bu-Ku would suit if you want to travel to San An. We had lunch there last summer, and they had kids entertainers (Spiderman and a Disney Princess) and little welcome packs for the kids, too. We didn't book beds, but I believe you can. There's a artifical surfing set-up you can pay for an hour or two on too.

Mini review from me re lunch in that thread. Looked to be pretty popular so I'd imagine they'll run with again this year.

(Caveat - from memory, while it is next to to the beach, it's walled in, so not really a beach club)

Hi all.

My family and I will be going to Ibiza and staying in Playa D'en Bossa in August.
Maybe such a thing does not exist, but are there any beach clubs which would be family friendly?

Just looking for somewhere where there are nice loungers, a bar/restaurant and some music.
Our kids are 7 and 8, and definitely have the love for dance music and Ibiza (we've been to San Antonio and brought them to Cafe Mambo which they loved!)

Thanks
Have always taken our kids to Nassau beach and spent the day on one of their beds. Although the place isn’t aimed at family’s, when we and friends have taken the kids we have always had a lovely time, and not felt out of place.
A bit toppy but great food and often good beach house/chilled music.
If you don’t want to eat In restaurant you can just have lunch on your bed.

Have always taken our kids to Nassau beach and spent the day on one of their beds. Although the place isn’t aimed at family’s, when we and friends have taken the kids we have always had a lovely time, and not felt out of place.
Nassau is fine - to be honest all of them are fine as they are restaurants really, rather than clubs.

Cala Bassa Beach Club? Not my favourite place but definitely kid friendly.

Others will know better but guessing most of the place on Bossa would be OK in day? Aside from Ush/Hard Rock

The beach bars on Salinas?

Hey Guys- Also, similar question relating tot he music restrictions, as last two years went for openings, but could not seem to find any beach clubs, or venues with even moderate volume, just seemed nothing outside of O Beach. Not sure if anything around the day (more upbeat) at Pikes mid-summer, or the Pacha Benimussa venue, as well as if Sa Trinxa would be worthing getting to for the first time. Thanks again guys!

We were thinking of booking one of their Bali beds, any idea what the minimum spend is please. I'd prefer to eat in the restaurant and wondered if the minimum spend would include this as well? Can't find much info on their website. Cheers :)

We were thinking of booking one of their Bali beds, any idea what the minimum spend is please. I'd prefer to eat in the restaurant and wondered if the minimum spend would include this as well? Can't find much info on their website. Cheers :)
You have to pay for the bed on top of whatever you order - I think it was 100 or 150 per bed.

Hi all.

Thanks
Tanit beach club next to Nassua. Same company.. Tanit family friendly with music too..

Yep Taz above is right. Not sure what cost of bed is now though as I don’t think we went there last year. Year before was 100 euros.

Reactions: Sez
Back