Any Spotlight Golfers???

MiniMarc

Yes... Ive become that guy....
After years of clubbing and living at 100mph... I have ended up being addicted to golf now I am in my 40's.....
Im sure @Buckley and @kimajy may find this amusing haha.

Any others on here afflicted with this crippling addiction?? :p

that sounds like something someone addicted to golf might say... :p

Its a weird sport , so frustrating yet so enjoyable in small moments it keeps you coming back , like an abusive relationship perhaps

that sounds like something someone addicted to golf might say... :p

Its a weird sport , so frustrating yet so enjoyable in small moments it keeps you coming back , like an abusive relationship perhaps
I'm a functional addict for sure. Lol

Yes... Ive become that guy....
After years of clubbing and living at 100mph... I have ended up being addicted to golf now I am in my 40's.....
Im sure @Buckley and @kimajy may find this amusing haha.

Any others on here afflicted with this crippling addiction?? :p

I've managed to avoid it thus far partly by still playing football and my taking up running......It's really just a long walk before the bar, isn't it?

I've managed to avoid it thus far partly by still playing football and my taking up running......It's really just a long walk before the bar, isn't it?
Golf cart. You sit around drinking all day in the sun, whack a few balls, then hit the bar after.

Still playing (field) hockey, still way too old for it, still can't give up!!

Never seen a hockey pitch on Ibiza, maybe there's one attached to a school somewhere, but if there were a couple then I bet it would be popular for touring teams/festivals!!

Q for the golfers, there's a 18-hole and a 9-hole course on Ibiza AFAIK, do you go round the nine-hole twice or just once and disappear down the bar for the rest of the day??

Most 9 hole courses ive played, you do play twice so18 but the back nine has different tee areas so theres sone variation

Still playing (field) hockey, still way too old for it, still can't give up!!

Never seen a hockey pitch on Ibiza, maybe there's one attached to a school somewhere, but if there were a couple then I bet it would be popular for touring teams/festivals!!

Q for the golfers, there's a 18-hole and a 9-hole course on Ibiza AFAIK, do you go round the nine-hole twice or just once and disappear down the bar for the rest of the day??
i think its a propper 18 hole course. ive seen some videos , its expensive for what it is but u can hire eveerything u need. think its around 100 quid a round.... which is pretty bonkers.

i think its a propper 18 hole course. ive seen some videos , its expensive for what it is but u can hire eveerything u need. think its around 100 quid a round.... which is pretty bonkers.
The days of taking your own kit on an aircraft have long gone with the limits and charges - and that doesn't include it arriving in istanbul rather than Ibiza!!. An organised cricket trip to Ibiza (or anywhere) there's no way we could afford to take all the kit and bats etc on the plane, have to borrow the local's kit, but unlike golf, that would be borrowing rather than hiring!!

"Golf de Ibiza" is 18-hole and Roca Llisa is 9-hole.
Roca Llisa is the older one.
"Golf de Ibiza" was built for the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, as there were plans to let Golf become olympic, which apparently didn't happen that time

Back