2023-2024 NYE-NYD roll call

Bit disappointed with dc 10 if I am honest, packed like it's August! Cloak room was full so had to have coat all night and music weren't great

Luciano good, kilmanjaro I didn't like, surprisingly tanic vulvano I didn't like either

I was there too, we arrived a little after 8 p.m. and we stayed until the very end! this year the garden was open until 11 p.m. (it was cold outside, but with a sweater it's fine and since it's winter it's not too warm in a sweater inside) and so it was fine but when it closed it was sure there were a lot of people, too many people yes, there was more room in the main room if you know where to go, but overall I had a lot of fun! musically I really liked trikk and arapu vs priku, the others also liked it for my part... Carl Craig wasn't there on the other hand, I would have liked to see him again because it's been a long time. I still have a little energy left to finish the party at keep on dancing which will open now 🥳 happy new year and good health to everyone ❤️

Back