Ushuaia - Summer 2017 Lineup

SMR LVE

Hey guys, Just trying to start planning my trip next summer. Anyone know when Ushuaia usually posts their lineup for the upcoming summer?

Hey guys, Just trying to start planning my trip next summer. Anyone know when Ushuaia usually posts their lineup for the upcoming summer?

Usually the latest of ALL the main clubs. And I mean sometimes things are not announced until into late April and early May

I think it will be the same Line Up as in the last years! Guetta, Hardwell, Axwell Ingrosso, Martin Garrix and Ants. No clue for Sunday -> a state of trance on a new slot because Avicii is retired ^^

What time does the main event usually start? Also, can you leave then come back? We would like to get there for the start at 5pm, leave to grab a bite then come back for the main DJ before they're on

Last edited:
The main events typically all run from 5pm till midnight. Unfortunately, you can't leave and come back once you have entered.

I seem to remember that they *might* have street grub fare like burgers but i don't really think so. 30 euros sounds about right!

the opening event is from midday, early bird 40€ before 3.00pm then 60€ after
i was wondering what happen if u showed up at entrance after 3.00pm, do you pay the difference i mean 20€ or they make u pay another full ticket as pacha, i mean 60€ more? i guess we will go to ushuaia openin b4 3.00pm, to enjoy the sun & beats...

ps:i wish i met another mate housin in ushauaia hotel suite as aug 16 :D, one spotlight girl from ibz 13 had room there but she is one amon spotlight that make me loose more time than other things (it's why im quiet untrusful upon ibz virgin,seeing her once then keep on textin for other meetups that never happen :confused: keepin on textin u as afraid to be alone :lol: then they never show up for meetups :rolleyes: im not a tourist agency/concierge o_O)..a lot of get in touch by interest then unfriend u after their ibz trip :spank:

Last edited:
I believe you pay the difference if you arrive later than 3pm. can't confirm, but I think it's how it worked in past years.

sounds fair, as i was very stressed by the time ticking, last time with other spotlight, some people told us they have tickets cheaper thant the early bird by 10€ less each, we 've picked two but when in Ushuaia, we were told this ticket don't work :mad: so we rush back to the shop in pdb close to FMIF shop & change it to early bird ones paying the 2*10€ difference & rush back & squeeze the queue (if we made the queue we should wait 45mn at least :eek:) & was just in time for the deadline time :D

We will have our pre drinking in pdb P :cool: & then leave the place at 2.30pm as queeu is not long b4 4.00pm...

Back