What night is everyone most looking forward to in 17?

"ibizatom"

What night is everyone most looking forward to next season? be it one you did last year that pleasantly surprised or one you've always wanted to try but haven't. Mine has to be Connect. Went last season and loved it. Wasn't so busy I couldn't move but was busy enough for a great atmosphere....and the baeleric trance on offer was something else...

Mine has to be solomun plus 1 at pacha for the first time and and also want to try Paradise. looking to do sankeys warriors again and maybe I will give music on one last chance...also want to go el row again, loved it

Been ibiza 10 times and never been pacha or sankeys. need to really. is Music on any good? always thought about trying it

I would love to do Ants again but depends what night it is on as I plan on doing Radio 1 events instead

I would like to give Music on a go

This year i NEED to see Solomun at Pacha (possibly Maceo too) and would like to visit Underground (which i've said for past 3 trips)

Never seen solomun in a club, just at mambo so would like to go2 that. Would like to try connect as well. Never been 2 sankeys which im gonna hav to try

Back