Booking 2017 Accommodation through Spotlight

most hotels should go online over the next 2 months. certainly popular places like sal rossa, the mar y playa and jet. the groups like fiesta and smaller hostels tend to go line with availability from january.

I've been looking at 2017 and the prices seem to be more expensive now than when I booked for this year back in March.

Any ideas why?

Offer and demand...the Tourism market in Spain has a good future for sure, and specially in ibiza...

Thanks James. I saw some accommodation that was already available yesterday when had a look (just not the one I fancy).

I'll keep my eyes peeled so I can get in there quickly.

I've been looking at 2017 and the prices seem to be more expensive now than when I booked for this year back in March.

Any ideas why?
Always seems to be high prices quoted late summer for next year as a lot of people look to rebook as well following an enjoyable holiday. Prices can settle down. And of course supply and demand.

Any idea when Mar Y Playa will be available for booking? Is the place undergoing a refurb?

I have seen the neighbouring Ibiza Playa available to book on a couple of other sites so was hopeful might be soon...

Last edited:
Back