BPM Festival 2017 - yes or no?

14714996_10157477281480417_5157410736032593768_o.png.jpg
Cheers mate, hadn't spotted that.

Similar Phase 1 lineup to what they have released in past years. Should be interesting to see what pops up in phase 2 early december when they start actually releasing individual party info. Still really looking forward to daytime partying in the sun in January.

I went in 2013 (if I'm not mistaken). I took the VIP bracelet for the festival and the freedom was nice. If I wanted to attend different parties, it was a breeze. I wasn't having fun at one... on to the next. I think it was $550CAD.

Parties what had insane lineups (literally crowds) outside, a simple lift of an arm
Showing the bracelet, and bouncers would rush into the crowds to fish us in!
Lots of bribing going on, but I heard this has stopped...

It felt sort of like a condensed, cheaper Ibiza, festival thing of sorts.

Partying every day for 10 days straight is tough. Really tough. Day parties. Night parties. After parties. It was intense...

I actually ended up doing a few parties sober. I literally ordered red bulls and pineapple juices. lol

I went for 21 days. Deal hunted like crazy for the hotel. Kept cancelling and rebooking. Paid like $650CAD for 21 days in an apart-hotel (nothing fancy... and no cockroaches either).

I wanted to kill Tale of Us by the end of the festival they were f***ing everywhere, even as surprise guests - friends of the organizers from here in Canada.

I apologize for any incoherence, I'm definitely not sober at the mo.

Similar Phase 1 lineup to what they have released in past years. Should be interesting to see what pops up in phase 2 early december when they start actually releasing individual party info. Still really looking forward to daytime partying in the sun in January.
Would the daytime partys be individual tickets or turn up and pay? We are looking to do one, plus diynamic and music on

Would the daytime partys be individual tickets or turn up and pay? We are looking to do one, plus diynamic and music on

All parties technically have tickets at the door. most of the day parties aren't too slammed but Solomun's is... i'd get presales for that one as i've seen people stuck outside with no more tix sold at the door.

Excuse my ignorance, so how does this work?? I could buy a week's pass (or two) which includes admission to every(?) party? Or i could just pay for the parties i want to do individually?

exactly - you can do either option.

Cool. How many parties would you have to do before it becomes cost effective to buy a pass/wristband or whatever?

Say I wanna go for 7-nights. And party 4-5 days - what would be my best option?

current pricing:
10 DAY $875 | 7 DAY $585 | 3 DAY OPENING $395 | 3 DAY CLOSING $395 (+ SERVICE FEES)

day parties are around $20-30, nighttime more expensive maybe $30-60 i think?

the best part about a bracelet is you get quick entry into all parties even if sold out of tix at the door.

Any idea clarity on whats the better rate at the moment?

1.2 the dollar to the pound

26.243 the peso to the pound

Rough calculations i'd say more for your money in pesos?

Any idea clarity on whats the better rate at the moment?

1.2 the dollar to the pound

26.243 the peso to the pound

Rough calculations i'd say more for your money in pesos?

$1.20 USD gets you 25 mxn, so the pound conversion is slightly better

Cool. How many parties would you have to do before it becomes cost effective to buy a pass/wristband or whatever?

Say I wanna go for 7-nights. And party 4-5 days - what would be my best option?

I've always bought individually parties with the exception of 3 years ago buying the closing weekend wristband which was worth it at the time to me because it was relatively inexpensive (at least far less than it is these days) and closing weekend is always rammed. If you plan on really party hopping or at least doing one day party and one night party every day you are there, then its probably worth it for the wrist band. Otherwise if you are just going to pick and choose and take some days off, go with single tickets, I've never waited more than 20 min even for parties which were rammo with a ticket if you come on the early side. Word of advice as well, at least my opinion, fully avoid Blue Parrot especially on open or closing weekend, you can hardly move and its just not worth it pretty much regardless who is playing.

All parties technically have tickets at the door. most of the day parties aren't too slammed but Solomun's is... i'd get presales for that one as i've seen people stuck outside with no more tix sold at the door.

@BEEFA1, exactly as stated by @Cool1g, day parties especially you can pretty much turn up and pay if you choose for the most part, but the big time parties you''ll want the ticket in advance otherwise you can end up turned away or waiting forever. Big parties include Solomun +1, Music On, likely wherever Carl Cox is, etc

They've just released tickets for Carl Cox opening weekend works out at £59. Will prices be similiar to this for the big hitters? Cant see them being cheaper plus its the 10th anniversary

They've just released tickets for Carl Cox opening weekend works out at £59. Will prices be similiar to this for the big hitters? Cant see them being cheaper plus its the 10th anniversary

I would assume any nighttime event with a big name dj would be priced similar or a tad below best case.

Booked for knee deep in sound friday 6th jan.

Not a bad line up either. Mostly looking forward to dancing in the sun more than anything!

I've decided on taking pesos, so if you say 200 peso is £7 thats about right for average price drinks etc isn't it?

Booked for knee deep in sound friday 6th jan.

Not a bad line up either. Mostly looking forward to dancing in the sun more than anything!

I've decided on taking pesos, so if you say 200 peso is £7 thats about right for average price drinks etc isn't it?

Drinks worked out about £4 in clubs last year and a £2 or less in bars off the strip.

Booked tickets for Music On! In the Jungle this time, whats the best way to get there from playacar? Taxi or shuttle from PDC?

Back