Should I stay in Figueretas?

Isn't Bossa to Fig 25 mins > Fig to Ibiza town 20 mins?

Depends what end you're at and how fast a walker you are. :) Okay, maybe a bit more than 10 mins, but still an easy walk and, with a stop for lunch or a drink, an easy walk also from Fig to Ibiza Town. I don't think there was a full day of my holiday where I didn't walk from PDB to Ibiza Town and back... It's a walk I quite enjoy. :twisted:

I consider PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town pretty much the one resort. :lol:

I stayed at panoramic apartments. It was less than 10 minutes walk to Ibiza town when cutting through the tunnel.

if you continue walking past panoramic apts you'll find this tunnel before arriving to vara de rey, etc... didn't you know? it's a nice walk!

screenshot_2016-08-22-17-44-31-1-png.2671

spaik

Don't know it at all. I just walk along the main road. I managed to get myself and a mate lost walking back from Ibiza Town not following the usual road. I can get lost anywhere. :spank: :lol:

Don't know it at all. I just walk along the main road. I managed to get myself and a mate lost walking back from Ibiza Town not following the usual road. I can get lost anywhere. :spank: :lol:
JV, just follow the prom through Figueretas when that finishes turn left up the steps, turn right at the top and keep going. The road becomes unpaved, at the top of the hill bear left. After a couple of minutes you will see the tunnel on the left. You will be in the shadow. of Dalt Vila. A couple of minutes away is Vara de Rey.

JV, just follow the prom through Figueretas when that finishes turn left up the steps, turn right at the top and keep going. The road becomes unpaved, at the top of the hill bear left. After a couple of minutes you will see the tunnel on the left. You will be in the shadow. of Dalt Vila. A couple of minutes away is Vara de Rey.

Excellent. Will try it in about a year's time! :)

We walked up that way but didn't go through a tunnel, remember some steps walled on either side that came out near the car parks on the side of Dalt Vila.

The Mrs wouldn't believe me when I said Destino was walkable... On reflection she was probably correct :rolleyes:

so, finally, Ill think i'll be staying around Carrer de Muntaner/Carrer Metge Perez Pedrero since we decided to rent a car, and parking would probably be less complicated in that area rather than then in the port area!

so, finally, Ill think i'll be staying around Carrer de Muntaner/Carrer Metge Perez Pedrero since we decided to rent a car, and parking would probably be less complicated in that area rather than then in the port area!

In season its a nightmare (in my experience) but if you're going out of season it might be ok. You can drive along and try and park past the apartmemtos panoramic in the big car park or if you are stuck head up the hill at puig des molins and try parking at hotel cenit or further along the road with the windmills on it. There are steps you can cut back down the hill on foot.

In season its a nightmare (in my experience) but if you're going out of season it might be ok. You can drive along and try and park past the apartmemtos panoramic in the big car park or if you are stuck head up the hill at puig des molins and try parking at hotel cenit or further along the road with the windmills on it. There are steps you can cut back down the hill on foot.
That Area is that bad? I'll be there may 28-june9th

In my experience, for parking, yes i found it very stressful! Other than that I really like Figueretas as a cheap(er) alternative to the likes of PDB.

What about Talamanca? Note: I've never stayed there so don't know what parking is like but i imagine it would be better around there. Im hoping to stay there on my next visit probably around the same time of year (not next year though!). Anyone?

In my experience, for parking, yes i found it very stressful! Other than that I really like Figueretas as a cheap(er) alternative to the likes of PDB.

What about Talamanca? Note: I've never stayed there so don't know what parking is like but i imagine it would be better around there. Im hoping to stay there on my next visit probably around the same time of year (not next year though!). Anyone?
I've stayed in Talamanca (Hotel Victoria) and parking would be easier there, after the Victoria IIRC the road goes through scrubland. That end is a bit quiet though, short of bars etc.
Figueritas has the problem of being built up on all sides so there's nowhere you can be sure of parking. On a bad day you could end up parking miles away from the hotel...and watching all the buses going past making you wonder how convenient is a car!
Figueretas does have more going on than Talamanca, yet it's still fairly quiet (no loud late bars etc).

Always stay in fig, love the noise from bora but there is a Chinese that does steamed dumplings and its an easy walk to town

Back