A bit early I know but June 10th till 17th. I just had to book lol. About in September if anybody's

Booked for June 10th till 17th if anybody's about couldn't resist booking early lol! Going September for 4 days if anyone's around lol!
Going June 14-21 (and getting married on the 19th!) showing a few mates about who havnt been before aswell

Never to early to book Ibiza hun, in fact, sounds like you can still go to Ibiza now, Sankey's just announced, they have a night on every Sat until crimbo x

Yeah and pacha be's open most weekends too from what I hear but I'm from the north of Ireland and flights are very hard to come by this time of year! You booked for next season?

Yeah, so I've heard, so you can more or less go to Ibiza, any time of the year, which part of Ireland are you from, my dads from Mayo, southern Ireland x

Yeah, so I've heard, so you can more or less go to Ibiza, any time of the year, which part of Ireland are you from, my dads from Mayo, southern Ireland x
I'm from Derry technically Northern Ireland. Really what part of Mayo iv been to Westport a few times

My sister. Got married in Westport this year, went to Galway for the hen do, love it there, have you booked your flights fir Ibiza next year x

Yeah I love Westport too! I have my flights booked for June 10th till the 17th, I'm going in September as well but don't have anything booked for it

Good work pain23 - sorry we won't cross paths in June, I'm there from 24th. Hope to get out again in Sept tho. Do you know your dates for then?

Good work pain23 - sorry we won't cross paths in June, I'm there from 24th. Hope to get out again in Sept tho. Do you know your dates for then?
Alright mate haven't booked September yet but looking like 16 th till the 23rd September is working out cheaper for me but I'm still searching for a deal!

Back