Ibiza late March?

2H76

Booked a few days for the end of March next year - it's a late Easter so I don't expect many (if any) of the tourist bars to be open so early.
So couple of questions - will Aquabus be running coastal and Formentera ferries then, and would Easter generally be the start of the "tourist" season or would that be normally earlier/later?
I expect it to be chilly at night, but hot enough for a tan in the day as I've got a tan in England at the end of March...usually when it's clear and been out in the sun all day!

Ive been in early April a couple of times and yes its quiet with not many tourists about. Ibiza town is still busy but the tourist resorts or PDB, San Antonio etc are very quiet and quite ghostly on a night time although you will still find the odd 'tourist' bar open.

Day time weather can still be nice and sunny in the late teens early twenty's if your lucky but the nights are too chilly to wander around in a t shirt. Nice time of year to explore the island though without all the usual tourist hoards, especially the coves and beaches.

As far as im aware the aqua bus ferry runs all year but not as frequent as peak season.
http://www.aquabusferryboats.com/en

I personally love this time of the year... Perfect for a lunch in Benirras, a walk in Santa Agnes or some tapas in Santa Gertrudis... :cool:

Back