Have Ibiza's Glory Days as a Dance Music Mecca Come to an End?

my daughters went to Ocean Beach this year. I vetted videos of each event and told them they were only allowed to go to Hed Kandi (lol) ..My reasoning being I didn't want them being around massive roiders.

It looks tacky and disgusting.. the words of my 17yr old daughter. Which was a great refief to me. We took her mate with us this year and they ended up having a night at music on and they f***ing loved it. I think they're already looking forward to next year.?

my daughters went to Ocean Beach this year. I vetted videos of each event and told them they were only allowed to go to Hed Kandi (lol) ..My reasoning being I didn't want them being around massive roiders.

This made me laugh, what do you think the " Massive Roiders " are going to do ? Suddenly grab your daughters and deflower them on the sunbeds whilst drinking Champoo

I've been, it's not for me, but I had a great time and they do have some great DJ's.....But I won't put down anyone who goes there or slag off the place, we all have a choice.

This made me laugh, what do you think the " Massive Roiders " are going to do ? Suddenly grab your daughters and deflower them on the sunbeds whilst drinking Champoo

I've been, it's not for me, but I had a great time and they do have some great DJ's.....But I won't put down anyone who goes there or slag off the place, we all have a choice.

wow you are VILE.

It's not about that anyway..In my experience MASSIVE roiders sour an atmosphere with an aggressive vibe surrounding them. I trust my experience more than anyone's opinion.. I've been going clubbing for over 20 years and I don't care what anyone says on that matter because it's 100% true. And before anyone wades in yes I am aware not all roiders are aggressive.. But even at the gym you see the huge ones acting very intimidating around each other.. Eyeballing.

'Kent kid' Dan Bilzerian was at Ocean Beach. If I'm bad for not wanting my children to rub shoulders with the kind of people that look up to him then yes I'm reeeeeeal bad. I personally think I'm a good person for being bothered about where my girls go!

wow you are VILE.

It's not about that anyway..In my experience MASSIVE roiders sour an atmosphere with an aggressive vibe surrounding them. I trust my experience more than anyone's opinion.. I've been going clubbing for over 20 years and I don't care what anyone says on that matter because it's 100% true. And before anyone wades in yes I am aware not all roiders are aggressive.. But even at the gym you see the huge ones acting very intimidating around each other.. Eyeballing.

'Kent kid' Dan Bilzerian was at Ocean Beach. If I'm bad for not wanting my children to rub shoulders with the kind of people that look up to him then yes I'm reeeeeeal bad. I personally think I'm a good person for being bothered about where my girls go!

I agree - I have seen huge body builders standing around trying to be alpha.

But wait....to stop your daughters going somewhere because you are assuming there is a massive body builder amongst 100/1000's of people is a bit ridiculous. Considering everyone is snorting coke, Ket and popping pills. Just saying

:confused:

What a bellend. Do you think thats the right way to talk to a women about her daughters?

We all have a choice. But when aload of wallys turn up on masse to these soulless venues,that choice slowly statrs to dissappear. And before you know it you're in a commercial dystopia.

I agree - I have seen huge body builders standing around trying to be alpha.

But wait....to stop your daughters going somewhere because you are assuming there is a massive body builder amongst 100/1000's of people is a bit ridiculous. Considering everyone is snorting coke, Ket and popping pills. Just saying

:confused:

Now you're assuming I would have a problem with people taking drugs. Lol.

I love the irony .....

Nasty roiders ( or wallys as Jose quotes lol ) - No sendy kids

Every drug you can imagine - Yep that's ok, send kids

Kent Kid I really don't know why you engage with me. My irrelevant subjective opinions (which have no bearing on your life) clearly irritate you due to your inability to fully understand the concepts behind my reasoning. You are constrained by the desire to be perceived as some kind of loony left enlightened being that accepts everything and everyone.. But I am not dumbed down by such constraints and choose to live my life and express myself based upon my own experiences and realities and not what other people tell me. I decide what is socially acceptable in my world. I couldn't be more uninterested in what you get up to..
Actually I will go beyond uninterested.. I'm actually repulsed by you after your previous comments. Grim.

It's next to the Irony button :spank:

There isn't any irony it what joanie99 has said. Different drugs have different effects. A room full of people pilled up is going to have a different atmosphere to a room full of wallys roided up drinking alcohol and probably having a sniff. She would rather her daughters swerved the roiders. You must be a bit of a plank if you don't understand this.....?

Back