End of season summary/thoughts

Its easy to pull out there. I met two crackers across from ev vive on friday night they were at a wedding in es v and were having a joint and a few street beers trying to save some money by not drinking all night at hotel bar:cool: both out for good night looking 10/10.askl me to go in for drink and look around hotel,I declined saying my missus and kid are back in hotel. :eek:Maybe I wouldn't have pulled but I would definitely got a dance...:D

I feel sorry for anyone specifically looking to pull and I can be sure they will fail if that is their intention. My impression is everyone just wants to get lost in the music. Pulling a guy or girl is surely the last thing on many people's mind??
I dont just go clubbibg or to ibiza to pull!! I go out for the music, dance have a good time, if i pull its nice and a bonus if i dont I still had a great night

Its easy to pull out there. I met two crackers across from ev vive on friday night they were at a wedding in es v and were having a joint and a few street beers trying to save some money by not drinking all night at hotel bar:cool: both out for good night looking 10/10.askl me to go in for drink and look around hotel,I declined saying my missus and kid are back in hotel. :eek:Maybe I wouldn't have pulled but I would definitely got a dance...:D

Ah Es-Vive

Brings back memories of our second stay there. After a VERY messy night in space and being 'apprehended' by the cops on the way back to hotel (long and very crazy story), I was flat out invited by a couple of extremely fine looking ladies to a 3-some with them back in their room. Good job I was coherent enough to remember my wife was a couple of rooms away having an early night.

Last edited:
I'm no puritan..believe me!

but if you go to a straight dance club specifically to pull, I think you're kinda missing the point. .

Of course, but it happens, without effort, without premeditation for lots of people. And in those situations, it's another special part of a special night day. Unless you have hang-ups about sex, or you have an obsession with other people's experiences, why would you think negatively about it?

2iaehoj.jpg

Oooookay!

After a late finish at Subliminal Sessions at Pacha the evening/morning beforehand, my wife felt like she needed an early night so me and my best mate took ourselves off to the Carl Cox night at Space. A good night was had but as we both also felt quite ruined we left quite early and took a long walk back to Es Vive.

About three quarts the way back a cop car pulled up 30 yards or so ahead of us which immediately reminded us to the fact my mate was carrying. The cops headed straight up to us and demanded we empty our pockets. Obviously we obliged and nothing was found. They went back to their car to speak with someone on their radio which gave me a little time to ask my mate what he'd done with the supplies. He told me he'd quickly necked it all.

Given the fact there was probably enough for a couple of good nights, I assumed he'd necked them in the bag. My assumption was wrong.

Next thing the cops came back up to us and asked where we were staying. I told them Es Vive so asked us to walk to the hotel with them so they could search our belongings. 'Luckily' the safes are/were located in the lobby and not in the room so only found our passports. After checking these, they left us alone and went off without any issue. Just imagine my wife's reaction if we'd come through the door with a couple of cops in tow while she was laid reading her Heat mags lol.

At least half an hour had now passed and my mate was starting to come up strong (as you can imagine) so decided to head back to Space to dance it off. When we arrived the queue was quite lengthy which made my mates state even worse however this was countered slightly by our chance bumping into our fellow Spotlighter 'Fusion' (recognised immediately by his flashing cyber lightshow lol). It so happened Fusion also appeared to be in a bit of a messy state (he kept repeating that he loved me, but then said he would kill me over and over pmsl). Thankfully the queue was moving quite fast but by the time we reached the entrance my mate decided he couldn't handle it inside so we headed back to bloody Es Vive.

Back at the hotel, the bar was quite full and had a nice friendly atmosphere going on so we sat and chilled for a couple more hours, which involved the invite from the 2 stunners (which at this very moment the DJ ironically played a chill-out version of So Much Love). Having explained that I flattered, but was married and my wife was upstairs, we both went outside for a couple of spliffs around the pool and then called it a night.

The next morning, we all met downstairs for breakfast which I felt was a fitting moment to say to the wife "We need to tell you about something bad that happened last night .........". She was like "WHAT!!!" but eventually calmed down (obviously I didn't mention the 2 girls!)

When we arrived the queue was quite lengthy which made my mates state even worse however this was countered slightly by our chance bumping into our fellow Spotlighter 'Fusion' (recognised immediately by his flashing cyber lightshow lol). It so happened Fusion also appeared to be in a bit of a messy state (he kept repeating that he loved me, but then said he would kill me over and over pmsl).

looooooool

I skimmed through this thread and back to the topic at the start, I feel Ibiza has definitely changed. I only started coming from 2015 but I've read a lot about what Ibiza was like in the past, and have seen the vids as well and don't feel it's like those carefree days anymore. The clampdowns on daytime partying is killing this place and stuff like random security guards telling you to get lost from the rocky area from San An around 11 PM is also killing the vibe. There such a rich clubbing history associated with this place that it's hard not to come back, but it's no wonder things like BPM festival and Croatia are up there now as well (but not quite). I wish there was more of a prog scene as well in Ibiza, not just all techno and tech house

RE: Pulling. Your primary objective is just to have a good time going out and if you manage to get the ladies then just consider it as a bonus albeit a very BIG bonus. I don't find this music is sexualized like hip hip and the like to really support pulling in a traditional sense, but it can still happen obviously with everyone all high/drunk and on vacay lol.

Back