How to PR in Ibiza

Yeah as much as we need an value the PRs in ibiza, My tip is work hard,dont get that wrecked that you cant work,respect the Spanish and Ibiza,dont be arrogant, some of us have been going to Space for years, dont touch the drugs,have the time of yor life.

Hiya. How could I go about getting a PR job at Ushuaia or somewhere similar in Bossa? Do they have dedicated recruitment days / methods?

every venue is a different story but you'll have to wait until april'16 to find out the exact details!

every venue is a different story but you'll have to wait until april'16 to find out the exact details!

Hiya, so would you say that it would be best to be in Ibiza in the early part of April to secure one of these positions? I've not been before but an eager to go for 2016

:oops:

13932911_10207297249729137_2102673100365487962_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Nick G.

It's Official! (in so far as I made a graphic)
Saturday 13th August is IBIZA LOVE A P.R. DAY.
In recognition of the pretty rough time they get we should all resolve to randomly accept P.R. invitations where possible, and decline politely where not.
Suggested reply,
"Yes I would like a drink, that sounds refreshingly delightful, thank you for asking". :lol: :twisted:

Back