Space Closing 2016

Guys, one question, in your opinion how many watt(or better say kilowatt :) ) are they going to use for the outside area? I've been there last closing party and I think that at least was 30-40,000 watt.. What do you think?

this may be a stupid question, but who is Paul Reynolds? ive never heard of him

he's been one of the space residents for the last few years, also plays for melon bomb and is also a resident at ushuaïa tower daytime around the pool. great DJ for housey and discoey affairs - him playing 'love is in the air' is a guarantee when he'll play sunset terrace for the closing.

and he's also such a lovely dude. true ibiza character.

Interesting point...broadcast only 10 mins.

BTW, definitely it's not complete. At least 50 djs or more aren't in be-at-tv schedule

If this is be-at.tv it only allows you to watch for 10 minutes for free if

1 your not a member and
2 watching on device like I-phone/ tablet.

It's great if you have an actual computer as its totally free if you sign up

Looking at Be at TV schedule the Discoteca is more Techno and the Terraza more house.
Bob Sinclar > David Morales > Camilo Franco > Erick Morillo > Roger Sanchez

Sounds absolutely great.

Looking at Be at TV schedule the Discoteca is more Techno and the Terraza more house.
Bob Sinclar > David Morales > Camilo Franco > Erick Morillo > Roger Sanchez

Sounds absolutely great.

Sounds right up my street :lol:...

Just got to get one more night shift out the way :(

dJkfot6.jpg
this is going to be mammoth!

So where did your quiet one end up?
Haha that's the thing nowhere special really! Went for one in murphys & there was a girl DJ playing some great house, left when it closed 6 I think. Went to go to sankeys but stopped for a piss & herbias in a bar met loads of people sankeys kicked out met loads more people. Think met the Russian mafia, sun came up & don't think we left the bar until lunchtime I think.. the rest I don't remember (or don't want to remember )..

Haha that's the thing nowhere special really! Went for one in murphys & there was a girl DJ playing some great house, left when it closed 6 I think. Went to go to sankeys but stopped for a piss & herbias in a bar met loads of people sankeys kicked out met loads more people. Think met the Russian mafia, sun came up & don't think we left the bar until lunchtime I think.. the rest I don't remember (or don't want to remember )..

Not bad for a quiet one. Think I was downstairs in murphys at one point last night. Having a hard time today. Must remember to behave on Saturday night.

First time post... Long time lurker!! Sitting in Madrid airport awaiting onward transport to IBZ, with a beer in my hand and some techno in my cans. Anyway, I've really enjoyed watching the fun unfold on here. It's almost time... Have fun, folks

Back