My first time in Ibiza

Dawn2Dusk

Just wanted to share how I felt during my first visit to the Island, since this may be the only place where someone can understand how it is to go to this magical place for the first time.

I waited a good 15+ years to finally travel to the Island, so it was a very personal journey. I love the music, scenery and everything surrounding it. So when I was finally approaching by plane and I could see Es Vedra, an indescribable feeling of joy invaded me...was this a dream?

I tried to balance sightseeing and clubbing and although sometimes I was terribly tired and could not make it to all the activities I booked through here, I felt as if I lived there forever. I did not meet many new people but that was not my main objective. I was there to see and experience as much as I could. Highlights include Es Vedra, the quiet town of St. Eulalia, drinks and dinner by the sea at Kumharas (windstorm included!), the Hippy Night Market and the Cream Closing party at Amnesia, just to name a few.

It has been almost two weeks since I left, and I already miss it so much...would I live there? Not sure, but I am definitely planning going back in 2017 with a different mindset and do all the stuff that I couldn't this time. I always felt Ibiza was a part of me, but now that I have been there I know it is real. It's hard to describe.

Also, big thanks to Ibiza Spotlight who were very diligent to cancel and refund some of the activities I'd planned but due to lack of time (and energy), couldn't do.

I find Ibiza a very addictive place, wish I could go there more (especially with my wife and kids) If We could afford it We would move out there no question. There is so many places to explore i don't think I could ever get bored.

Back