ADE - Amsterdam Dance Event 2016

Ty_Shanghai

we already booked accomodation for this years ADE from friday to sunday....but no idea on which party to go.....I mean great lineups/venues ereywhere...but is there any "don't miss" advice? never been to amsterdam before.

anybody else heading over?

First time for ADE as well, you might be a little late on some of the biggest parties if you haven't already got tickets but there are def a few massive ones in my opinion. Awakenings has several good ones, Afterlife, Life & Death (daytime event), Hyte (especially Collabs 10 hr open to close), Cocoon, and Joris open to close sunday evening at Shelter.

If you have never been to Amsterdam and if you're into techno, I recommend you to go to Awakenings. The Westergasfabriek is an amazing venue and the productions are really impressive.

ok...thanks so far. it really looks that we are too late to get tickets for the best parties. just managed to get tickets for terminal M x tronic (monika kruse, oliver hunteman) but everything else seems to be sold out. except some after hour parties.......so I guess this will be a quite interesting Weekend ;-)

ok...thanks so far. it really looks that we are too late to get tickets for the best parties. just managed to get tickets for terminal M x tronic (monika kruse, oliver hunteman) but everything else seems to be sold out. except some after hour parties.......so I guess this will be a quite interesting Weekend ;-)
A lot of events tend to sell out quickly every year, but you can go to www.ticketswap.nl and check if somebody is offering tickets for these events. The site is linked to the person's FB-page and you can see his/her trading history. Might be worth to check.

but is there any "don't miss" advice? never been to amsterdam before.

Been to the dam several times before, though never done any real clubbing there. Always seen it as an.. ahem.. more chilled break. It's a genuinely beautiful city in places - try and visit some of the quieter canal areas if you can (tho the RLD is a must visit too)! Planning on another visit next year...

Back