> AMNESIA Closing Party @ AMNESIA, 8/10/2016

stivi

tickets 50€ (40€ earlybirds just stopped selling, sorry guys...) --> http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/amnesia-closing-party

line up just announced:

Main Room (night time)
CLAPTONE
GORGON CITY
HANNAH WANTS
Main Room (early hours, techo time!)
GAETANO PARISIO
HECTOR COUTO
LUIGI MADONNA
MARK ANTONIO

Terrace
APOLLONIA
CUARTERO
LUCA DONZELLI
MAR-T
PACO OSUNA
RENATO RATIER
RICARDO VILLALOBOS
+ residents LES SCHMITZ & CAAL

full carry on at COVA SANTA.... :)

ok amnesia's complaint against taking away the special opening hours worked:

Comunicado

En cumplimiento de la medida cautelarísima decretada por el Juzgado Contencioso Administrativo número 2 de Palma de Mallorca, el Ayuntamiento de Sant Antoni dejará en suspenso la ejecución del decreto que revoca la autorización para la prolongación del horario de cierre de la sala de fiestas Amnesia el día 8 de octubre de 2016.

Sant Antoni de Portmany, 7 de octubre de 2016.

this means, amnesia opens 11pm to 12 noon. confirmed.

i went in the morning. villalobos and osuna were both in form, amnesia was perfectly busy (nothing compared to years ago when you couldn't move); a good end to a complicated season for them!

Be a different story next season with it being the main club to be at. Would you think?

as long as the new 'ushuaia night' (working title) will have underground parties as well (and I believe they will) THIS will be the main club to be at, as most will want to check it out for the first time.

as long as the new 'ushuaia night' (working title) will have underground parties as well (and I believe they will) THIS will be the main club to be at, as most will want to check it out for the first time.
New name...same club. . Will it be the same I doubt :cry:

Back