Fabric

They are doing very well on the donations front. Interesting to see the top donors. Hats off to Eats Everything, Digweed, etc...

Good to see Warehouse Project getting involved. Hefty donation already and proceeds from their FabricLive night also going to the fund.

Great to see everyone supporting....it really is a chance to stand up and fight for the culture, not just one club.

Was so impressed yesterday with the boiler room thing and I think a lot of adults from older generations would also be very surprised to see such a sensible, intelligent discussion about the issues at hand were they to watch.

If youve paid to go in the last few years its no big deal to chuck em 20 quid for this appeal, which they simply have to win. I cant imagine any other outcome but i said that about brexit..

Thats the heartbreaking thing. the conditions of re opening will restrict those mornings / birthdays which were really something else

because they must re open...

studio 338 got kind of eclipsed with the Fabric thing I hope they can make it back too

Last edited:
saw the report on tv and on the web.... the overriding thing is the mayor is doing nothing or can not do anything because of all the red tape. Most would agree that a local pub with no security probs doesnt need a 24hour license . but the most policed and secure venue in london cant continue whilst we promote a night time culture through the 'night tube'...... its a massive joke.

In a Fabric related topic, attended the Save Fabric warehouse party this past saturday at Great Suffolk and it was massive. Great venue, great setup, and great sound systems. My only complaint would be that around 4 am both rooms were pretty packed. I hung out in the early part of the night for Seth Troxler b2b Craig Richards and then caught a good portion of Rodhad and some Villalobos before heading out around 5. I would say everyone was in pretty good form, really enjoyed the night.

rEJEKTS PRESETE!

A party for the people of Ibiza.
It's time to do our bit and raise awareness for the plight of London's seminal nightclub Fabric and the wider threat to the UK's nightlife culture.

Nightclubs are being closed down all across our fine country! A county which has spawned so many amazing electronic artists. Artists who have then taken their music worldwide many of whom have cut their teeth whilst nestled within the UK's club culture.

We stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters at Fabric and tonight we celebrate their legacy and help to raise the money needed to fund their legal battle to reopen!

Come Join Us . . . . We Are The rEJEKTS!

Deejays on the night:

Fabric Residents
NATHAN COLES & TERRY FRANCIS (B2B)
IAIN TAYLOR (rejekts)
RYAN O GORMAN
GRAHAM SAHARA
LISA CHADDERTON

Entry is 20 Euro (Includes first drink)

We will also be taking donations on the night or you can make a donation directly to the Save Fabric Campaign through the follwoing link https://www.fabriclondon.com/save-culture

Donations over £10 will be added to a bespoke peice of campaign artwork and all donations over £30 will receive a free T Shirt

15094942_1319590931418725_2037951534869006786_n.jpg

Although I am interested to see what the new door policy will be like as from personal experience it is the most stringent door check I've ever experienced.

Yeah, not looking forward to this. Also expecting torches shone in faces more than usual and other stuff we won't even know about yet!

Other doors have tightened up inevitably as a result of all this as well. The search I got going into Phonox a couple of weeks ago was one of the most thorough I've had and it wasn't that bad before.

Yeah, not looking forward to this. Also expecting torches shone in faces more than usual and other stuff we won't even know about yet!

Other doors have tightened up inevitably as a result of all this as well. The search I got going into Phonox a couple of weeks ago was one of the most thorough I've had and it wasn't that bad before.

In fairness it was always a case of getting through the door with Fabric, once you were in it was a free for all. Granted you did get the odd torch in the boat, but nothing major.

Hopefully the changes they make to the club won't dampen the experience.

Whilst ultimately this is a good thing, Fabric have a chance here to set a precedent to make sure a venue closure is the absolutely last course of action and protect every venue in the UK. The police/council have obviously had advice that if this goes in front of the high court they'll lose, and a lot of individuals behaviour in this scrutinised.

Also what will Fabric do with the £250k funds raised still in the bank ?

Back