Ibiza 25th Aug - 9th September

JayA

Hey,

I have a holidays from 15th August till the 9th of September, but I'm going somewhere 15th - 25th already, but I planned Ibiza also with my friend for the remainder of my holiday leave!

He's now backed out, and I'm left with time off and money saved up, so don't want to miss out!

Anyone else looking at this time??? Would be decent to have someone!

I'll be there 22-28 August. Ready to party and explore. I'm going solo too. Look forward to meeting a lot of people.

Last edited:
Hi am actually going with family but only one who wants to leave the hotel. Would be nice to meet people to check out a club with on 29th Aug night.

My whatsapp +447460900606

A group of guys n girls preferably :)

Last edited:
I'll be based in Figueretes from Friday till the 1st of Sept, would love to join you guys for some drinks/meal before heading together to the clubs?
mt whatsapp is +447583410087, someone could possibly create an Ibiza Last week in August group?

Hi guys! I'm on a solo trip and also there from 25.08.-10.09., stay in San Antonio (but I'm flexible). I'm german but I would like to improve my english a little bit....

WhatsApp +4798158378

Hey,

I have a holidays from 15th August till the 9th of September, but I'm going somewhere 15th - 25th already, but I planned Ibiza also with my friend for the remainder of my holiday leave!

He's now backed out, and I'm left with time off and money saved up, so don't want to miss out!

Anyone else looking at this time??? Would be decent to have someone!
Hey matey, I'll be therethurs 29th sept-thurs 6th Oct, I'm flying solo but meeting a few others when I get out there, your welcome to join us, going to music on at amnesia on the Fri & ushuaia on the sat, space on the sun, amnesia on them on & so on, staying in San an x

Hi am actually going with family but only one who wants to leave the hotel. Would be nice to meet people to check out a club with on 29th Aug night.

My whatsapp +447460900606

A group of guys n girls preferably :)
Hey hun, I'll be there 29th sept-6th Oct, mixed group of us, ur welcome to join us x

I'll be travelling solo again and staying at Ibiza Rocks in San An between the 31st August and 7th September. Would be great to meet up.

WhatsApp +447590044386 or send us a message on here :)

Dan

Back