WooMooN

Perhaps it was when we were going somewhere else then I remember seeing it twice.. We did go to the airport straight from kumharas on the last day so perhaps then. Staying in pdb next so need to know about taxi from there lol

ok guys, an update I've just heard. it's not been officially published anywhere yet, but it looks as though the last woomoon date (14th september) will be moved to FRIDAY 16th september. it's full moon that night and that's the main reason.

we've for now stopped sales for 14th september. as soon as the date change is officially confirmed we shall get in touch with ticket holders for 14th september to see whether they can do the new date or if they need a refund.

I'm also only changing the calendar once it's all 100% confirmed (but basically you can count on it moving to 16th from 14th).

ok so closing party move to 16th september is confirmed.

three woomoons left:

wed 31st august - a bit a different one because lots of the woomoon team are over at burning man
wed 7th september
fri 16th september - closing party matching full moon

anyone that's bought a ticket for 14th september (the original closing party date) on spotlight will now be contacted to see whether they can make 16th september or if they need a refund.

14258375_1768906293352482_8486379232037447608_o.jpg

I've been blowing Rampue's trumpet for a few years now.. definitely worth checking out..

This is the one and only closing party I wish I'd been able to go to. Funnily enough was listening to Rampue's set earlier too - until my feckin mobile wifi data ran out again :spank: Really can't do this streaming thing when I'm away from home I've burned 10GB in 3 days listening to sets FFS. My monthly mobile wifi data allowance is 20GB (maximum that 3 will do on a contract) - bought another 10GB topup for £15 (gone) so now I have to survive for 8 days on 5GB (£10) because after that I can't do any more data add-ons until end of the billing cycle :mad:.

OK, I love Rampue, but when I see it it's like with NU... They are playing the same tracks since 4 or 5 years, come on!
I love those 2 guys, but enough with these tracks... :rolleyes:
No regret finally...

Back