Ibiza Rocks 2016

Noticed that the standard tickets for the faithless night are €55 whereas for the 7th they are only €35. Does this mean anything about the calibre of the act....?

rooftop nine at sol house was a great spot to enjoy yesterday's sant bartomeu fireworks...

2016+08+24+(2)+-+copia.jpg

2016+08+24+(1)+-+copia.jpg
2016+08+24+(3)+-+copia.jpg

Thanks, so enough time for sunset at Mambo then? Only on the island for 48hours so cramming everything in.

well, sunset is at 8:25pm next wednesday so if you head up to ibiza rocks hotel right afterwards and don't lose too much time hanging around it'll work out yes. but as I said, the 10pm start is a guess, it MIGHT be a bit earlier.

well, sunset is at 8:25pm next wednesday so if you head up to ibiza rocks hotel right afterwards and don't lose too much time hanging around it'll work out yes. but as I said, the 10pm start is a guess, it MIGHT be a bit earlier.
Nice one, we're staying in Ibiza Rocks so will get stage times when there. Just trying to plan ahead a bit.

i want that golden pineapple ;)

ps:
any idea if this house was constructed by the same architect who build that house on the seapromenade of santa eularia and that other house in sanan near the westend with the exact same round balconies ?

I will be staying at Ibiza Rocks for my first trip this year between 31st Aug and 7th Sept. Looking forward to Faithless! :)

Back