*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally I'd agree but when the actual name of the night has Rich Bitch in it, it doesn't give much hope that it's not full of dick 'eds.

I get you, but we've had some really bad party names in the past too...remember that minimal tech party in privilege in 2007 (I think), slutfunk? hardly any better. and let's just accept that this party (richbitch) is actually doing really well.

normally I'd agree but when the actual name of the night has Rich Bitch in it, it doesn't give much hope that it's not full of dick 'eds.
Probably full of your average essex "alwyt m8", hermes and gucci wearing, range rover on 10 year finance, slick back sh*t haircut idiots :)

Probably full of your average essex "alwyt m8", hermes and gucci wearing, range rover on 10 year finance, slick back sh*t haircut idiots :)

the crowd is actually a colourful mix of spanish, italian, french, german...and english too of course.

Essexism seems to be one of the last isms you can get away with;). If you believe we are all like that cos you missus makes you watch towie then your a fool like those muppets on the same program.

Essexism seems to be one of the last isms you can get away with;). If you believe we are all like that cos you missus makes you watch towie then your a fool like those muppets on the same program.
Fair enough, but no one could ever make me watch Towie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back