WooMooN

Bedouin live in the next 10 mins on Ibiza Sonica at their 10th anniversary event at Kumharas.

Added a youtube link at the top of the thread. I think you'll like.

Last edited:
I haven't been myself, but its the kind of party that really interests me. So many elements from around the world seem to make up the sound from what I have heard in the sets from Rampue and LUM etc posted by fellow Spotlighters; You can hear so many different cultures in the music from African, Middle Eastern but also a psychedelic, Balearic, tribal, cosmic kind of vibe but with a deep, hypnotic, slow burning groove throughout. "Nomad" is what the genre is being called I believe, which I guess encompasses the organic nature of the sound and the fact the guests are coming in from all over the world with their own take on it.

Did anyone who has been notice the price in the door?

35euro on spotlight/ticket stands in San An but some friends are in villa and want to know if it is more expensive on the door

Did anyone who has been notice the price in the door?

35euro on spotlight/ticket stands in San An but some friends are in villa and want to know if it is more expensive on the door

Keep in mind that with a ticket you have a separate que too. This was empty for us, we walked past about 30 people.

Yes it was 40euro on the door. Great party to end our trip.

No one mentioned the club part open till 6am playing some of techno!

Keep in mind that with a ticket you have a separate que too. This was empty for us, we walked past about 30 people.

Hey PP or any other knowledgeable woomoon members,

We are coming from Australia for only 4 nights and think we will give the woo a crack on Wed 7th Sept!
We are little confused with the setup and if you would be so kind as to clear things up for us it would be much appreciated.

Is the restaurant, stalls and open air club all in the same venue and are open all day and all night? Or is it just the restaurant open during the day and then at six the music starts?
What time is best to head to the venue? Just before sunset (until sunrise:D) or is it better to get in around 4ish and have something to eat to avoid the que if it's even open then?

And last question sorry! How hard is it to get transport buses/taxis to and from the venue?

Thanks for your time!

Hey PP or any other knowledgeable woomoon members,

We are coming from Australia for only 4 nights and think we will give the woo a crack on Wed 7th Sept!
We are little confused with the setup and if you would be so kind as to clear things up for us it would be much appreciated.

Is the restaurant, stalls and open air club all in the same venue and are open all day and all night? Or is it just the restaurant open during the day and then at six the music starts?
What time is best to head to the venue? Just before sunset (until sunrise:D) or is it better to get in around 4ish and have something to eat to avoid the que if it's even open then?

And last question sorry! How hard is it to get transport buses/taxis to and from the venue?

Thanks for your time!
Hey. It's 6pm till 6am. 6 till 12 is outside, then it moves inside. Everything is in the same venue. With regards to food, it's stalls and you need to pay with tokens that you can buy from two places inside. All very straight forward, unlike a lot of places where you need to use tokens. I didn't see much in the way of queues for food or drink, although some of the cocktails may take a bit longer to make.

I'd say, aim to arrive between 6 and 7. It's a great production and transitions nicely, so you don't want to miss stuff. If you get tickets from here, you'll find it quicker to get in.

With regards to transport, I drove so can't comment on taxis. A taxi to the venue won't be an issue, but not sure what's it like waiting for one on the way out though.

As nights go, I'd definitely recommend this one.

I remember seeing cova Santa twice when driving from Es Cana to Ibiza town last week but I can't remember where? Anyone have any idea how much it would be in a taxi?

I remember seeing cova Santa twice when driving from Es Cana to Ibiza town last week but I can't remember where? Anyone have any idea how much it would be in a taxi?
Unless you've gone via a really long route, you shouldn't see Cova Santa going from Es Cana to Ibiza Town.

It's about 35 mins from Es Cana. Not sure what that equates to in a taxi.

You must have gone the long way round?
It's just off the main (back) route from airport to San an. The KM5 road.

Back