Space Closing 2016

So is there a rough time the tickets will be released, eg: 5pm on a Friday or is it whenever, and can we get them on spotlight or is it only space's website like some websites say, only space are selling them?, so gutted I missed them, what price did the last release go for?

both us (spotlight) and space are selling tickets.

releases can go online whenever (mon-fri), the friday 5pm was just today.

tickets are 99€ incl 2 drinks, entry before 9pm.

All I'd say is keep looking and you'll get a ticket. Everyone who wants will get. Seems like 99 euros is the price. Better people on here than me an answer that though. Good luck!

Absolute bonus given the line up. See people saying it'll go on for 20 hours. Doubt I'll last that long but I'll be giving it my best shot!

ok so here goes...hold your horses guys. the information I had (from space directly) was that tickets go on sale tomorrow friday. now I've just spoken to them about what happened and they literally quickly tested things today. as far as I know they won't be going on sale again until tomorrow (not sure what time).

spotlight will get an allotment of tickets, but I'm not sure we are getting it tomorrow, our launch of sales might be later.
hello dou you know when can i get the tickets for the closing space 2016 the next release?

All I'd say is keep looking and you'll get a ticket. Everyone who wants will get. Seems like 99 euros is the price. Better people on here than me an answer that though. Good luck!

Absolute bonus given the line up. See people saying it'll go on for 20 hours. Doubt I'll last that long but I'll be giving it my best shot!

It always goes on for pretty much 20hrs, so it's safe to say that this one will be longer than that... Hopefully!

It always goes on for pretty much 20hrs, so it's safe to say that this one will be longer than that... Hopefully!

Last year was my first Space closing. I left about 6-7 in the morning. Think the hunger was getting to me, and went straight to breakfast in the hotel. Must have looked a bit of a state. Said good morning to someone at breakfast and his reply was something like "it looks like it has been".

Hope to do better this year. Having a very easy Saturday sounds like the best plan, but will I? Wasn't so keen on the car park, couldn't move and most people were just standing about. Felt the atmosphere was a bit tense and saw a couple of scuffles breaking out. Security got on top of it quickly enough. Once it got going inside though it was a really excellent night.

Last year was my first Space closing. I left about 6-7 in the morning. Think the hunger was getting to me, and went straight to breakfast in the hotel. Must have looked a bit of a state. Said good morning to someone at breakfast and his reply was something like "it looks like it has been".

Hope to do better this year. Having a very easy Saturday sounds like the best plan, but will I? Wasn't so keen on the car park, couldn't move and most people were just standing about. Felt the atmosphere was a bit tense and saw a couple of scuffles breaking out. Security got on top of it quickly enough. Once it got going inside though it was a really excellent night.
Nice to know what it was like last year, yea it will be shoulder to shoulder there, i am looking forward to car park the most, we will see..defo having chill out on saturday and preparing for an all dayer in space. Cant see me lasting past 7 tho, we will see x

At previous closings have they done a reduced door fee after certain times, much like fabric does?

I'm talking 5/6am ...

@kimajy remember you had to talk the doorman into letting me into the 2011 Closing at around 6:30am because i was in the twilight zone and couldn't string a sentence together?!?! :lol::lol::eek:

@kimajy remember you had to talk the doorman into letting me into the 2011 Closing at around 6:30am because i was in the twilight zone and couldn't string a sentence together?!?! :lol::lol::eek:

You'd spent too much time in the car talking to Gary lol ... I kept seeing these huge full moons where your eyes used to be - and then you went and lifted your sunnies at the door :lol: Look on the guy's face was quite a picture ....

tickets are 99€ incl 2 drinks, entry before 9pm.[

tickets are 99€ incl 2 drinks, entry before 9pm.
hi, the tickets will get the next week
hello dou you know when can i get the tickets for the closing space 2016 the next release?
so, the tickets will be on line for selling the next week or next friday ?
thank you

Back