Space Closing Party Tickets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav

I knew these would go quick but i didn't even get a chance to get the first release. Does anyone know when the second release are going on sale?

I knew these would go quick but i didn't even get a chance to get the first release. Does anyone know when the second release are going on sale?

2nd release has already gone. Its now 3rd release.
You just have to keep your eyes peeled on space website and the forum.

Shit balls! When was the first and second release? Does it tend to be in the morning or a certain time? I work nightshift quite a lot and dont want to miss the next one so if i knew some sort of idea when they might go up i could be a bit better prepared?

OK cheers mate...fingers crossed then? Is there any email alert things i can sign up to?

Not that im aware of. We were informed on here some tickets would go on sale this morning. Just a case of refreshing all morning after that

Are these tickets only availible through space directly?

if people just took a bit time and actually read through the threads in this forum...

both space and ibiza spotlight are selling tickets. the next release of tickets is coming in a few days, probably not before the weekend. if you check in here quickly every day (in the other thread), you won't miss any updates.

okay, as everyone is spamming the other thread with the same stuff over and over again, it does make sense to reactivate this thread. it's sticky and closed so only the moderators can post anything on here. like that we avoid another thread that's getting massive.

here, I or other mods will post updates about future tickets going on sale or if there are any other important updates. else no posts will be made in this thread. general discussion in the thread mentioned above, but please do read through it as a lot of Qs have been asked and answered previously.

the latest info we have, is the next release of tickets will go on sale next week, but it's ibiza and everyone knowing how the island and the clubbing industry works, knows it's always good for surprises.

bookmark this thread or activate notifications and like that you won't miss out on updates :)

something I just thought of now regarding the next release of tickets. it's pretty certain nothing will happen sat and sun. and then this monday is a public holiday in all of spain. so don't lose your cool if nothing happens until tuesday. still be alert on monday, but I'd be not surprised if nothing happened that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back