Carl Cox @ Space 2016 - His Last Year Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
in august, what was free earlier won't (it's what ive noticed from all my free gueslists), as they know the island will be over populated, hope discount wristband/discount Gueslist still work!

We land this eve, what's the chance of free entry to Carl Cox? Are wristbands available later on or just during the daytime?

Carl Cox at Space Ibiza
We're having a big one ...

Carl Cox
's birthday at Space Ibiza,

#‎OHYESOHYES‬
!!

13769608_1040466996006622_4447786201690619378_n.jpg

:cool::)

Was just listening to last weeks Space show on Mixcloud last night and Cox is on at the start saying they closed the doors at 1am last week as they were full, advising people to get there early. Just wondering if this means even with a ticket you wouldn't have got in?! Anyone had any problems so far?

Heading on 13th Sept and will obv be getting there before 1am but worried that it could get earlier and earlier as the weeks go on and def dont wanna risk it!

That club is going to be rammed beyond belief that night. You'd hope they open the car park for It.

carl cox fanboys can do my head in but kloudykat on this thread made me laugh (bonus points for anyone who can explain what the hell he is on about)

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...scussion_why_do_so_many_people_like_carl_cox/

Quality... I can't explain it but I know exactly what he is on about. Yousef said once that whenever he picks up a track that Carl has played and tries to play it himself it just doesn't work but when Carl is playing it it somehow seems to come alive. I can relate to that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back