Need advice about working the season guys!!

AmyElizabeth94

Hi everyone,

I know I'm starting early but I want to get everything in place and actually be organised! I'm going to do the season in 2017 and just need as much advice/information that anyone can give me really?

I'm looking to rent an apartment but I want to do it privately rather than shared accommodation. I'm starting out alone and coming over in March/April to get sorted then I have a friend joining me in June so need a two bedroom. If anyone can give me any info about good estate agents or anyone they who rents out it would be much appreciated!

Also would like to gather a few contacts in regards to work. I'm open to any job but preferably bar work as I have experience in that.

Any advice and info will be greatly appreciated :)

Amy xx

Hey there, I've pretty much got the same plan here. I've been working as a bartender in London for the last three years; I'm currently back in my country (Italy), but I'll move back to England in September, this time in Liverpool. I'm planning to stick there 'til April or May, when I'll move to Ibiza.

We can keep in touch if you'd like to :D

Main bit of advice is to take as much money as poss. You can't have too much money to cushion things.

Back