Circoloco @ DC10 2016

Need some advice please: will be on hols with family in Ibz same time as Opening Party on 23rd May so want to get down to it for a few hours but realistically can't do the whole night, when is the best time to go if only staying for three or four hours? Any help gratefully received. Ta

Need some advice please: will be on hols with family in Ibz same time as Opening Party on 23rd May so want to get down to it for a few hours but realistically can't do the whole night, when is the best time to go if only staying for three or four hours? Any help gratefully received. Ta

I'd say 8-12pm or so. get there when it's still bright, get a bit of garden action and then go inside for a few hours. leave when it gets totally packed.

I'd say 8-12pm or so. get there when it's still bright, get a bit of garden action and then go inside for a few hours. leave when it gets totally packed.

Really helpful for this 40yr old trying to manage his energy for 2 weeks!

Where are the set times posted? Facebook page ? I'm actually wondering the same for other popular events like Coccon, Revolution, Mosiac etc.

Yes fb except for pacha

Pacha never release, and never try and guess as they do some damn random stuff sometimes. Try a tweet to a DJ who is on the line-ups on the day (usually not the headliner). With regards to Mosaic, maybe Maceo will get to be a standard time like Solomun I.e 0330+

Out of interest mr_why, in your picture are you the one on the right or one on the left. Or are you two people acting as one ;)

HaHa. I am on the left as you look at the picture. Other half is on the right, and he doesn't write on here - he just comes to all the parties! ;)

How did the b2b sets go? Gerd Janson and DVs1 looked like a strange pairing to me?
Can imagine Tom Trago and Jackmaster playing very nicely together.

Regretfully didn't catch DVS1 and Gerd. Trago and Jack were playing some proper head mashing grooves with loads of bleeps thrown in. Can't describe it any better than that really!

Back