Restaurant reviews 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody help with the name, address & contact no for the new(-ish) African themed restaurant in Ibiza Town?? Opened this year I believe. Serves crocodile steak, zebra steak, ostrich egg things like that. Similar to Shaka Zulu in Camden. Thanks in advance

Bahia on the seafront/ corner near Millar electrical. Been twice over the past few months, lovely place to eat, extensive menu from basics to seafood. Great service and our new favourite in town.

la masia d'en sort
We wish to announce that, with immediate effect, we have sold the restaurant La Masía d´en Sort.

After forty years of dedication and passion to our friends and clients, we have decided to end this adventure that our parents began and leave it in the hands of new owners.

The new owners appreciate this place and it's history very much and they are putting in a lot of enthusiasm in order to continue along this path with new ideas to welcome you in March 2016. We are certain that we are leaving the restaurant in good hands.

The heart and spirit of La Masía d´en Sort will always remain here.

There are not enough words to thank our clients for their loyalty and affection during these four decades.

We also want to thank our former employees for their friendship and support, with whom we have a strong relationship,.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all of you for trusting us during all these years, we hope that you will have pleasant memories of us all.

Family Mata Puente

(from now on it will be called el patio)

I always wondered, does the famous so-called "Fish Shack" have a real name? Or is Fish Shack the real name? (I always thought it wasn't ;-) )

Can't wait to be back there to eat some fresh fish ;-)

I always wondered, does the famous so-called "Fish Shack" have a real name?

the locals used to call it el chiringuito de maria or el chiringuito de sa punta des andreus I think, but its official name is apparently 'everybody'. no one ever calls it like that though...

ps - any steak tartar lovers around here? pastis just next to plaza de parque in ibiza town do a wicked one. I've not been to this restaurant in about 4 years and it's definitely NOT CHEAP, but food is still very, very good. it's not a restaurant I'd go in summer really (simply because it's all indoors), but it's a place I really recommend if you want to have a nice dinner and don't mind paying a bit more. it's worth the money.

Had a great meal in Calma on the marina last night - hadn't been up there before. Great dish of broken eggs, jamon and truffle to start and it was nice and low key and not at all pricey/wanky...will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back