Carl Cox tickets 2016

At this stage it's difficult to tell. I would suggest to go to the space proper closing and see him there. I have been to a few CC revolution closing session and it's very busy. This year will be madness ie no chance to move let alone dance. So go for a non closing week or go for the full Space closing.

Thank you, Fergi! When you say full Space closing, do you mean go to any other day besides the 20th when Cox is playing there??

Thank you, Fergi! When you say full Space closing, do you mean go to any other day besides the 20th when Cox is playing there??

Well Carl Cox is only 1 party at Space and each party has their own closing party.

Then the club as a whole has it's closing party. Which this year sadly is the end of Space forever.

So it's looking like either 2nd or 9th of October which Carl Cox is almost certain to play at as such his standing with Space.

Most information points to 2nd October but still not 100% confirmed.

Well Carl Cox is only 1 party at Space and each party has their own closing party.

Then the club as a whole has it's closing party. Which this year sadly is the end of Space forever.

So it's looking like either 2nd or 9th of October which Carl Cox is almost certain to play at as such his standing with Space.

Most information points to 2nd October but still not 100% confirmed.

Ohhhhh, I knew Space was closing forever but didn't know they were going to have their own closing party. Though that the 20th was it with Cox playing. Thank you for that info! You've helped me a lot in making my decision on when to go :) Just curious... Do you know why Space is closing forever?? So sad :(

Ohhhhh, I knew Space was closing forever but didn't know they were going to have their own closing party. Though that the 20th was it with Cox playing. Thank you for that info! You've helped me a lot in making my decision on when to go :) Just curious... Do you know why Space is closing forever?? So sad :(
All clubs pretty much have their own nightly Closings and then whole club Closings.

There is a whole thread about Space and reasons for it closing.

Put simply the land that Space is on is owned by guy called Matutes who runs Ushuaia club and the rent agreement has come to an end. The guy who runs space Pepe Rosello is getting older. They Matutes group really want to take a control over large parts of Playa den Bossa and create a massive empire.

All clubs pretty much have their own nightly Closings and then whole club Closings.

There is a whole thread about Space and reasons for it closing.

Put simply the land that Space is on is owned by guy called Matutes who runs Ushuaia club and the rent agreement has come to an end. The guy who runs space Pepe Rosello is getting older. They Matutes group really want to take a control over large parts of Playa den Bossa and create a massive empire.

I'll look for that thread and get informed :) Thank you for telling me the short story as to why. Hopefully this new massive empire will be just as fun or more.

I dont like this messing about with tickets, on sale, then not on sale has it been done before?

Im flying out Tuesday morning to go to CC Tuesday night then fly back! My heart sank when i saw them say sold out, but then not really sold out.

When are they gonna send that golden email?!?! I've been checking every single day and nothing :( The wait is killing me!

Is this second release a large release? Me and my fiance have a flight and hotel booked and we're devasted we missed out on buying tickets. We wanted to make sure we got the flights in first and now the tickets are sold out.

On facebook they said they will be closer to the event and it was to release the remaining tickets when they know how many tickets are left.

It doesn't sound to me as though there will be many tickets in this last release. They said it been the most in demand night of their history at Space so its going to be snug in there.

On facebook they said they will be closer to the event and it was to release the remaining tickets when they know how many tickets are left.

It doesn't sound to me as though there will be many tickets in this last release. They said it been the most in demand night of their history at Space so its going to be snug in there.

Which page on facebook did you find that information?

On the Carl Cox Facebook page they upload a poster for the closing party, its in the comments (screenshot below)

Capture.jpg

Are tickets easily available on the day from the normal places? I'm arriving on a Tuesday evening (26th July) and want to make a decision to go or not then.

You should be fine.

Seeing at that's the night Prydz is playing as Cirez D, there should be absolutely no doubt whether to go or not.

The resale has started and sold out straight away for the closing party at 10am today.

I managed to get 2 but I didn't get an email for signing up to the alert.

My mate received the email and got me my tickets, i was on the site at 10 this morning waiting but my internet connection was terrible and i missed out.

Back