The Social Festival - Sat 12th September - Maidstone, Kent, UK

They are moving to a different site this summer specifically so that they don't get too restricted by sound limits as the previous site was in a park which was near residential areas.

I would hope that sound will be really good this year, it wasn't that bad last year but could be improved I would say.

i hope it's shit. mostly cos I can't go ;) anyway, nothing will beat the 6 hour S & D set from the Renaissance festival many years back, that was something very special

Actually just had an email officially so can reveal!
Bicep, Coxy, Guy Gerber, HS82, Capriati, Laurent Garnier, Nic Fanciulli, Paranoid London, Sasha and Diggers...

Days unannounced as yet but think most will be for the Sat as the Friday is limited to 5000.

Its like a scaled down better quality edm free Creamfields for slightly older people who live in the South East :lol:

social.jpg

Wahey! Phase 3 ^^ got announced Tuesday! Cracking. DnB arena added this time around. (if that's anyone's bag???)

5 more acts being announced tomorrow too. 2016 edition shaping up nicely if you ask me!

Will be selling tickets again this year, and of course discounts to all contributing Spotlight forum members

Andrew Wetherall AND Sasha v Digweed on Friday :D ... only got a Friday ticket - only 2 areas open no meadow or stables ? Not that fussed but ....

Andrew Wetherall AND Sasha v Digweed on Friday :D ... only got a Friday ticket - only 2 areas open no meadow or stables ? Not that fussed but ....

Good man!!:D

I suspect any other arena added to the Friday will be local & resident DJs. I know that there is a more limited capacity on the Friday.

5 more acts being announced tomorrow too.

Dubfire, Eats Everything, Nastia, Gerd Jansson & Kaz James added to the mix!

Arena breakdown for everybody else - 2 more acts yet to be announced:

Social 2016 Arenas.jpeg

Attachments

• social.jpg
    social.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
Haven't been to a festival for some time but think this could be just the one that tickles my fancy :lol: Do you think it will attract an older crowd ??

Do you think it will attract an older crowd ??

I think probably a bit of both mate...you'll deffo get your fair share of Kent/Essex kids in Ellesse tshirts but with the lineup you'd expect a more generous smattering of over 30 year olds

Haven't been to a festival for some time but think this could be just the one that tickles my fancy :lol: Do you think it will attract an older crowd ??

Hi nickyj!

Crowd is still predominantly 20s age-range. But there's certainly a strong contingent of veterans that attend.

Let me know if you need tickets sorting, have both paper and e-tickets available.

What sort of set time are S & D gonna get with all those other acts on?

They're playing the closing set in the Barn arena on the Friday.

Educated guess would have their set-time from 19:30 onwards.

Last year Sasha x Nic x Joris got allocated 3.5hrs, and actually went beyond 4hrs.

Early acts only had hour sets each.

I expect similar this year

Last edited:
Paper tickets are IN! Anybody interested please feel free to drop me a DM, or contact me via my fb or twitter.

Discounts to known forum members, and further discounts for multiple purchases. If you need any advice re: transport and accommodation I'm happy to assist.

Reactions: PP
See there's promo codes available for this event which gives the option to buy tickets for £3+booking fee, major bargain but does make you wonder if sales have been poor, shame if that is the case given the line up they have on each day. I'd have happily paid full price for this and atteneded too given Sasha & Digweed are playing together.

See there's promo codes available for this event which gives the option to buy tickets for £3+booking fee, major bargain but does make you wonder if sales have been poor, shame if that is the case given the line up they have on each day. I'd have happily paid full price for this and atteneded too given Sasha & Digweed are playing together.

Ah, that explains my competition win then.

Back