san antonio during easter

tony botta 73

hi , i have booked a week in san antonio next Easter . partly for a holiday , but also i want to see what it's like out of season . i'm planning on moving to ibiza . anyway , can anyone tell me whats it's like over easter. i know it will be quiet, but will there be anything open , and is public transport running ok .?

ok so as easter is pretty late next year (16th april is easter sunday), there will be a few places open. yes, san an will still be quiet but restaurants and a few bars are open. not all of the bus routes work then, but the main ones (say for example the one over to ibiza town) runs all year around. I love april when the weather gets nice but it's still quiet.

ok so as easter is pretty late next year (16th april is easter sunday), there will be a few places open. yes, san an will still be quiet but restaurants and a few bars are open. not all of the bus routes work then, but the main ones (say for example the one over to ibiza town) runs all year around. I love april when the weather gets nice but it's still quiet.
Thank you . I'm looking forward to it

Ibiza will be quieter than it is now say July-Sept but weather wise, it will be better than the UK for sure! Not everywhere will be open but there is still life on the island and if you enjoy it, there's the option of going back later season

Ibiza will be quieter than it is now say July-Sept but weather wise, it will be better than the UK for sure! Not everywhere will be open but there is still life on the island and if you enjoy it, there's the option of going back later season
thanks mate . i'm coming in September as well . i just decided to go away next easter lol

Does anything happen on Easter Monday in Ibiza or have all the processions etc. wound down by then?

We arrive late-ish Easter Sunday, I'm aiming to head straight for Lidl before checking in or are there funny closing times or is it business as usual?

we,re hoping to come out Easter Sunday,is there much going out festival carnival wise that would suit children,thanks

17362538_10154299670721969_2787635378264125755_n.jpg

Back