Moving at last - Work & Home Required

Les&Lou

The one way flight is booked. 11th July we arrive.

So its mid-season meaning all the jobs and places to live will be gone or does it?

We are planning to originally stay for 5 months (3 months summer / 2 winter) give us a fair reflection of in and out of season.

Can NIE's be got for a reasonable price in the UK? Been quoted £320 for the both of us yet I hear to sort it on the island would be cheap.

Are we best to wait? I assume process would be quicker in July as not peak time for new workers.

We are both looking for bar work. My GF is an experienced bar manageress and licensee here in UK. I have bar experience abroad and also play gigs on the local comedy circuit here in UK.

We're open to living anywhere on island but where would you recommend to improve our Spanish language skills whilst getting that all year round community?

Any help & advice anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. We can't wait to engrain ourselves in the island and the folk that live thereon.

Vamos a Ibiza , Vamos a vida guapa

NIE only costs a small tax (around 8€ maybe) if you sort it yourself so don't get fooled

Back