*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time would Luciano be likely to play at Destino? From memory their opening usually goes on until about 2AM... so I am assuming he would be quite late?

Also if Amnesia opening is still going ahead on 14th May... surely they have left it a bit late to drop the lineup? Any news on the Sat 28th event there?
Lucy 21.30/22 - > 00

Any idea destino will have any more events? My last trip for a long while and still a destino virgin. Do I need to go before I hang my disco shoes up?

more gossip:

- cova santa will be very interesting this year.

- people shouldn't forget about underground neither ;)

we are in for a HUGE season.

I recon even if Solomon played edm he could make it sound decent! Seen a video the other day of some clowns playing edm, it was sooooooo bad

more gossip:

- cova santa will be very interesting this year.

- people shouldn't forget about underground neither ;)

we are in for a HUGE season.

No rest day this year by the sound of it ;)

Maybe a hint on what day of the week for Underground? My fingers are crossed for a Sneak residency.

Detroit love line ups soon hopefully! :rolleyes:

Am not too bothered about who plays at these nights tbh - if I understand the promo correctly, then all the guys are carefully handpicked throughout the summer and will share Carl's philosophy which means quality music is assured whenever you go. Deep, funky techno/house as it should be. It's the one night where you can relax and not have to get your knickers in a twist over lineups.

He himself admittedly isn't the greatest turntablist in the world - everybody knows that - but he does have fantastic taste in music and I'm praying that a legend like Omar S or Derrick May will be on when I'm there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back