Solo Adventure!

:eek: :oops: o_O

... But watchout, there are "big talkers" that plan a lot of meetups but once there ...nothing :lol: (my best ibz mate told me that a spotlight member was a total real twat :D (hope he wont post anymore as i'll remind him about his famous "meetup" post :p), keep on pretending he was busy/sick, wifi didnt work & so on, when he wanted to meet him & so on :spank: even though their hotel was closed by 100meters :rolleyes:)
:idea: :lol: :twisted:

Hi all!

I'm in a situation at the moment where I am absolutely determined to experience Ibiza. I've never been before, but it's been number one on my list for a while now, and I feel like this is the perfect time in my life to head out there and have a good time. However, for different reasons my friends/other half cannot come with me, which has left me thinking "why not just go on my own?" Got to love spontaneity.

I genuinely feel confident and relaxed regarding being a 23-year-old solo female in Ibiza - it has never struck me as the sort of place to be feeling anything other than that. Can anyone confirm that I'd be fine travelling and staying there on my own if I keep my wits about me? Need some reassurance that I'm not being naive haha! I'm thinking San Antonio, is this a decent choice?

I was also initially going to go at the start of July, but really I can go any time between May and September. If anyone fancies meeting up within this time, do let me know. It would be really nice to chat with those who are going this year, I'm a friendly soul haha!

3 of us going for 2 nights 23rd May more than welcome to tag along

Hi..... I'm going to PDB solo from 9th June for 10 days. I'm going for Cox Openings Cannot wait! I went solo last year and it was the best experience. Feel free to message if you like? The more the merrier xx

Hi all!

I'm in a situation at the moment where I am absolutely determined to experience Ibiza. I've never been before, but it's been number one on my list for a while now, and I feel like this is the perfect time in my life to head out there and have a good time. However, for different reasons my friends/other half cannot come with me, which has left me thinking "why not just go on my own?" Got to love spontaneity.

I genuinely feel confident and relaxed regarding being a 23-year-old solo female in Ibiza - it has never struck me as the sort of place to be feeling anything other than that. Can anyone confirm that I'd be fine travelling and staying there on my own if I keep my wits about me? Need some reassurance that I'm not being naive haha! I'm thinking San Antonio, is this a decent choice?

I was also initially going to go at the start of July, but really I can go any time between May and September. If anyone fancies meeting up within this time, do let me know. It would be really nice to chat with those who are going this year, I'm a friendly soul haha!

Hi Hun going on my own beginning of June it's my first time in Ibiza and I'm staying in San Antonio....I'd be down to hang out if your there at the same time xxx

Anyone who might there between June 9-16 feel free to hit me up! :) Going solo for my second Ibiza trip and staying in PDB within walking distance from Space.

I'm going to PDB August 25-29th, gonna do party cruises, clubs and everything I can cram in a 4 day stay. Would be cool to meet other like minded people :D

I'm heading to San Antonio, first time travelling Solo and first time to Ibiza on 12th - 18th July! Going to try and fit everything in I can for the 5 days I'm there (arriving late on 12th leaving early on 18th) Mainly going to see Above & Beyond at Amnesia on the 14th!

Hi I'm going solo on the 9th of June
Anyone who might there between June 9-16 feel free to hit me up! :) Going solo for my second Ibiza trip and staying in PDB within walking distance from Space.

Hi I'm solo on the 9th June would be cool to meet up?

Hi..... I'm going to PDB solo from 9th June for 10 days. I'm going for Cox Openings Cannot wait! I went solo last year and it was the best experience. Feel free to message if you like? The more the merrier xx

Hey! I'll be there solo from the 6th to the 10th of June. Where are you staying?

I have just realised I'm staying in San Antonio.....other side of the island maybe too far to meet up

Nah its super easy to go back and forth. The bus system works all night and goes back and forth between the clubs. Look up "Disco bus". I'll head to San antonio at some point too. Same way I'm sure you will at some point want to hit up the big clubs in PDB like Space. Its easy to get around, trust me.

I am actually staying in San Antonio as well. "Hostal Flores"

Hey dude I'm planning on going to Privilege Thursday the 9th and Amnesia's Music on on the 10th. Let me know if any of those interest you. Trying to rally other fellow solo travelers.

Back