Beautiful People Ibiza 2016 boat party

FallenangelGparsons

Any feedback from past years?
i guess i'll plan this boat party for ibiza 16 as wanting to have a visit to Formentera without spending all 8 hours in Formentera (nice place, but too calm for me for 8 hours :spank:)
I had a bad memory for this party as paying the boking 15€, the boat were already full & we were told to wait for another smaller boat but we gave up loosing 15€ x 3 :mad: (2 males 1 female )
they say from 2.30pm to 9.30 pm, how do u spend ur 2.30 hours in Formentera? have to pay the bus in order to get to illetes? meeting point to go back to ibiza?
If u book ur online ticket are u sure to get into the boat, as i dont want to experience again the "allready full" , wait for another smaller boat :rolleyes:
Any recommandations will be helpful
ps:not in by water sport banana stuff, just want to bang my drums there enjoying music, sun & mood :cool:

Don't focus on the shape it's a local boat party , first time i've heard about this name i was quiet on alert...i guess this is the best deal including boat party/Formentera ( i've seen dj's line up , no big name except Jose de Divina but looks decent Djs, i mean no EDM & Trance :D)

it's one of the most popular boat parties we're selling on spotlight. very international crowd, lots of spanish people which always provides a good vibe.

what you do during the stop in formentera is completely up to you. lots of people walk over to the start of illetas - around 20mins walking from the boat. others rent a bike for a few hours etc.

That will be my option if i'll plan Formentera & a boat party.
Last time when i lost my 15€ booking, we walk by feet from Albatros bar to Figueretas by feet in order not to be late at the meeting point (one mate thinkin meeting point was Albatros or Figueretas, it was only Figueretas), if i knew that the meeting point was Figueretas a spot i know very well as my flat close to there,we should take the car :lol: as ive took the bus to go back to pdb to get my car :spank:
First time i've experienced the Ibz bus & i wont do it again :lol:
They say now that the meeting point is in PDB close to Sankeys, CDLN place, hope it wont change

I'm also considering this boat party. The videos look interesting and it may be a good way to meet people since I'll be by myself.

Back