Powerlifting / bodybuilding gym in Ibiza

KN1983

Hi, I'm struggling with this niche problem, would really appreciate some help....

I hope to find a powerlifting/BB oriented gym that has olympic weights, has a deadlift area, power racks and allows chalk etc.

I went to Fraile in Ibiza town today which has basic free weights but it's not what I'm looking for.

I see a few old threads on this forum but the gyms mentioned seemed to be gone now. Gimnasio Imagen seem(ed) to fit the bill but looks closed now? Hard to find out online... does it still exist?

Anyone know of a current one? Preferably on the south and not San an. Also ideally with good parking nearby.

Thanks

I can't help you specifically but there must be somewhere that meets your needs as the lads who do the doors at the clubs certainly aren't lifting 10kg each side.......:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Bfit on outskirts of Ibiza town is big and modern. Lots of parking and they will let you just go in and look around. I dont know if they have what you're looking for as I wasnt paying attention to that kind of thing when I was there! But the staff are helpful so may be able to point you in the right direction. Only other place that 'may' be worth a look is the 24hr Fraile on the road out of Ibiza to San Jose. Like the above poster says, there must be somewhere as clearly there are lots of people benefitting from such facilities!

There's one in San an behind sunset strip. Not sure on interior but some pretty big guys came out when I walked past

Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate there may not be somewhere which ticks all the boxes but hoping to find the best there is.

I'm on the island so will go check some more out.

Bfit on outskirts of Ibiza town is big and modern. Lots of parking and they will let you just go in and look around. I dont know if they have what you're looking for as I wasnt paying attention to that kind of thing when I was there! But the staff are helpful so may be able to point you in the right direction. Only other place that 'may' be worth a look is the 24hr Fraile on the road out of Ibiza to San Jose. Like the above poster says, there must be somewhere as clearly there are lots of people benefitting from such facilities!

Thanks, heard of this one... will check it out today.

There's one in San an behind sunset strip. Not sure on interior but some pretty big guys came out when I walked past

I don't suppose you know the name of this one? Would it be Rumi's? If it's a drive to San an, so be it.

The one behind the sunset strip is the San An Fraile. Rumi's is in the Bay. If you are making the trip to San An, you might want to also check out Lineas gym, close to Fraile on Isidor Macabich. And I think I remember passing one next to the Ibiza Rocks hostal, called something like Mr Gym.

Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate there may not be somewhere which ticks all the boxes but hoping to find the best there is.

I'm on the island so will go check some more out.

Thanks, heard of this one... will check it out today.

I don't suppose you know the name of this one? Would it be Rumi's? If it's a drive to San an, so be it.
Don't know the name its behind the wasteland near the sunset strip where's there's a few bars and restaurants

Back