Amsterdam tomorrow any must do's?

Discoallman

Off to the dam for 3 nights with the missus and really need to good shouts for things I need to check out.

I would love to go clubbing but don't think she would approve. What's the best bars and pubs?

Any day time stuff I need to attend?

Thanks in advance

I won't be smoking but fancy a the cakes. Heard they are ruthless?

Be careful with the cakes - they can be hard to predict dosage wise and can take a while to kick in. That's why I stick to smoking, though tbf haven't smoked much at all the last two times in the Dam. Sitting in a coffeeshop all day seems a bit of a waste. You can also get truffles from headshops - basically the same chem that's in shrooms.

Never really felt threatened in the dam. The RLD needs to be experienced. There are as many couples walking around as lads.

Supperclub is a must visit.

Shrooms.

Sex show.

We did* a sex show for my 40th. It was... interesting. Again, rather than loads of blokes, a mixed sex audience. There was a humorous act, a bizarre act featuring a woman with a candle and an act featuring a guy who looked like (I'm told) Pitbull.

I should also say the souvenir shops are worth a visit... the dam is great for quality tat. I bought, amongst other items, mushroom salt and pepper pots. :twisted:

*as in visited :D

The zoo on shrooms was a highlight for me last time I went. Hire a bike (not on shrooms)! Take in the scenery, love that city

Yeah, we went to the zoo last time. Don't 100% agree with zoos but it was good, especially those lemurs (?) running around free.

Oh, and The Ice Bar is a waste of time, unless you think it's worth paying good money to freeze your bollocks off.

Anne frank museum if you're boring like me. Easy city to walk round. Never smoked but had the cookies a few times, always really under dosed and had brilliant times, after being greedy on chocolate cake-horrible experience never want to repeat :D had some very trippy hours on the mushrooms, they're not working...more..more o_O
leidseplein and rembrandt good areas to drink/people watch.

As above like any area full of wrong uns watch yourself, had a blade pulled on me in brood day light for not giving a beggar some change, which I didn't have "don't be like the Germans" I'm going home and I've spent up sorry- pulled a knife out :spank:

Back