Gatecrasher

Just a normal club when it was open during my years. RnB in one room, classics in the other i.e bruno mars, uptown funk. *rolls eyes* only been once and never again, good riddance

Hardly anyone goes broad st unless u want a cheap night on the piss and pull a few single moms from kings heath.

Digbeth is where the raves at. Rainbow warehouse, lab11, magic door, blackbox etc.

Tale of us on saturday
nina kraviz in december.
Then imaginariun NYD. Cushty

To be honest they've been walking on thin ice for a while. When you look at how it's been handled there's even an argument that they've been trying to bury the business. A truly sorry state of affairs

Went here in April after hearing good things about Birmingham night life. Jeeeeesus Christ, wish I hadn't.

Was a Saturday night, went at prime time, and the whole club (and size wise it's a fairly big club) was filled with maybe 6-7 people all night. 4 of them were from my "gang"

I did wonder why such a big club in such a busy city couldn't attract more people to it on a Saturday night. Probably the worst night out in my life tbh.

Went here in April after hearing good things about Birmingham night life. Jeeeeesus Christ, wish I hadn't.

Was a Saturday night, went at prime time, and the whole club (and size wise it's a fairly big club) was filled with maybe 6-7 people all night. 4 of them were from my "gang"

I did wonder why such a big club in such a busy city couldn't attract more people to it on a Saturday night. Probably the worst night out in my life tbh.

:lol: I've been when it's been '97%' sold out so I know it can get busy. Always depressing when a club is empty. Was it a standard Saturday night though?

Theres cheaper places to drink, is one of the main reasons, reflex, walkabout etc further down the road.

The brand has been completely tarnished over the years and bares no resemblance of the 90's early 2000's venture.

Fake drink scandals, Ibiza disaster, Birmingham stabbings and attacks.

Time stands around for nobody.

You only go Digbeth if you want a night out in Brum haha

Back