Weekend Plans

DJ Kozie Koze on Sunday...been looking forward to this for weeks. 8 hours solo set! Monday booked off...

Nothing short of sensational! Wasn't quite 8 hours but he played an hour past then close to make up for it. Easily my favourite dj at the moment.

Yes heard great reports about his gig here on Saturday. We went to cork for fishgodeep party. Just about recovered now.

Hey Craig, honeymoon in Dublin booked 11-14th staying at Barry's off o'connell street. Adam beyer playing the night we arrive ffs talk about timing :D:cool:
Mrs not yet convinced but I'll get her there :spank:
Ah man we're in dublin for two nights 3&4 December. A city fox party one night and doorly the next night. Did you keep the pm I sent you couple of months ago about where to go in dublin.

Ah man we're in dublin for two nights 3&4 December. A city fox party one night and doorly the next night. Did you keep the pm I sent you couple of months ago about where to go in dublin.
yes I did looking forward to the craic after cancelling my birthday trip a day before :)

Quiet one tonight, then tomorrow independent label record fair at Spittalfields (with lots of craft beer stands as well!) then watch the boxing somewhere, then Talaboman (John Talabot and Axel Boman b2b) at Corsica.

Money is tight. Still got half an eye on Detroit Love at fabric w/ Carl Craig, Kevin Saunderson & co.

I'm jealous of all these great looking plans, that said I'm happy to say I'll be having a quiet one getting a curry tonight and Christmas shopping Sunday so I'll be feeling nice and fresh compared to you lot come Sunday night :cool::lol:

Quite weekend but going to dublin with the OH on Thursday for 2 nights and off to Istanbul on Monday for 3 days on a work thing. .:eek:

missed out on a great session this weekend by all account. Andrew Weatherall the secret guest at Body Hammer friday then everyone pushed on through to Contact day party in the containership in elephant n castle.

I on the other hand did bugger all

Hot Since 82 smashed it, not so keen on Studio Spaces though... 30 minute queue to get in, 30 minute queue for the cloakroom and then you even had to queue to get out...

Back