How's the weather looking??

I fall into the whole checking the weather thing too but unless you are using it to plan specific adventures theres not really much point if you've already booked up. Its not like you are gonna sack off your holidays over a bit of rain!

I fall into the whole checking the weather thing too but unless you are using it to plan specific adventures theres not really much point if you've already booked up. Its not like you are gonna sack off your holidays over a bit of rain!

Wanna bet ? ;) Well, didn't sack off holiday entirely in June - just binned my flight and went somewhere else the weather was sunny. I did go to Ibiza a week later after weather improved again :cool:. Frustratingly, the cycle in Ibiza can sometimes follow UK cycle in early Season - i.e. when it's decent here it's amazing out there and when it's rainy/cloudy and you want to escape it's not great in Ibiza either, but sometimes much better in the East of the Med. When you book up at the last minute you can take your pick of where looks best :D.

Its been fantastic weather here in the North west uk for the past week. Low 20s daytime with lots of sun.

Wanna bet ? ;) Well, didn't sack off holiday entirely in June - just binned my flight and went somewhere else the weather was sunny. I did go to Ibiza a week later after weather improved again :cool:. Frustratingly, the cycle in Ibiza can sometimes follow UK cycle in early Season - i.e. when it's decent here it's amazing out there and when it's rainy/cloudy and you want to escape it's not great in Ibiza either, but sometimes much better in the East of the Med. When you book up at the last minute you can take your pick of where looks best :D.

Aye but you're no normal :lol:

A bit cloudy this morning, cleared mostly this afternoon, fairly warm.
Half decent sunset. Looking forward to Saturday.
I can see stars up there.....west coast

?!

Now I am not laughing anymore! Now I really had a look at my car.
Mine and All the cars in the Neighborhood with a lot of dents!! :((((

I had the 'worst' weather ever for me in early Sept... 6 out of the 7 days I was there it was very cloudy/no sun. :spank:

Yes, in Santa, sat out on our terrace watching. Honestly never seen anything quite like it, our electricity went off time and again.

Hi there,
I arrive in 2 days, Is it chilly in the evenings? Can you still dine outside at night?

Thanks

sat24.com is great for checking cloud flow and lightnings. only daytime due to satellite pictures

Back