Weekend Plans

@mashedandlovingit you'll be fine in a few days!

my weekend plans? well...

friday - privilege closing for a bit
saturday - no parties, but fill my body with lots of food and prepare myself mentally for...

heading to amnesia sunday very early morning. staying until close if it's good enough. then pitstop (shower/food/fresh clothes) at home and then off to space sunday evening. definitely stay until close (guys do not miss the last few hours on la terraza), then the same pitstop at home and then off to dc10...I can't promise I'll stay until the end for tgat one, but I'll try my best :)

then sleep, dc10 afters and then stay in bed for 48hrs nonstop probably :lol:

saturday - no parties, but fill my body with lots of food and prepare myself mentally for...

heading to amnesia sunday very early morning. staying until close if it's good enough. then pitstop (shower/food/fresh clothes) at home and then off to space sunday evening. definitely stay until close (guys do not miss the last few hours on la terraza), then the same pitstop at home and then off to dc10...I can't promise I'll stay until the end for tgat one, but I'll try my best :)

It's alright for some :lol:

What about Sankeys, you lightweight?:lol:

... and what about ush and heart ?

not a fan of ushuaïa, so I'll simply swerve that.
heart closing would be nice I have to admit, but I don't think I'll make it as I wanna be in space to catch john talabot and a few others who will play during sunday night.

Get the kids to bed and in tonight in front of TV
Up early with kids and then kicking lumps out of 20 somethings for our 3rd XI tomorrow. Potentially on a football club night out tomorrow night, if I can be arsed with that level of boozing.
Sunday up early with kids, then full family lunch date for Ma Buckley's birthday.

Saturday night is nearest to rock n roll.

I hoping a Spotlight junior will allow us to live vicariously by posting their club marathon plans.....

Insane at Pacha tonight for some Kevin Saunderson > Digweed > Hukley
Saturday Sleep......
Ushuaia Closing on Saturday...
.... Pit Stop / few hours sleep.......
.....Amnesia Closing (not sure times etc)
Sunday...... Space Closing then Solomun at Pacha then back to Space Closing

Monday........ Thank you very much Ibiza 2015...... See you next year.......

Sat on a hillide trying to decide whether to spend the weekend getting ready for a last minute escape to ibiza next week ... in the middle of some stuff I really should stay to sort but flights are a song and weather's looking ok too. Hmmm ....

Not Molly again ?

That didn't happen. She ignored me on the day, but then started texting me again a few days later just when I thought she'd gone for good.

This weekend is all about putting the flat back together after getting a new kitchen installed during the week, skipping and dusting! Was gonna try a new spot for mushroom hunting, but think I may need to hunt tables and plan for Malaga next week instead!

Sat on a hillide trying to decide whether to spend the weekend getting ready for a last minute escape to ibiza next week ... in the middle of some stuff I really should stay to sort but flights are a song and weather's looking ok too. Hmmm ....

Ive been trying to talk Cath into a quick two nighter next weekend or weekend after. My persistence is making things worse, but just can't convince her.

Ive been trying to talk Cath into a quick two nighter next weekend or weekend after. My persistence is making things worse, but just can't convince her.

Try hard ! Funnily enough, I was looking at flights from both Manchester and London ... if the weather stays decent I may head out end of next week before 'half term proper' kicks off. Got a lot done today but amongst other things I have to go to swear some urgent legal documents under oath at a solicitor's in connection with business stuff at some stage next week and haven't got an appointment set up yet. So realistically probably wouldn't make it out before end of next week :confused:

2.5 days left in work. And then Ibiza for me..been along year but work is great and really looking forward to these 8 nights. :)

Back