> DESTINO Closing Party 2015 , Wednesday 7th October

stivi

Closing on Wed 7th October 2015

Solomun + Guests

4pm - 11:30pm

tickets 30€ on sale in a bit HERE , entry before 7:30pm with pre sale tickets (more expensive on the door)

12115598_10153350183943800_8761512840784018228_n.jpg

Left at 23:20 because we had to fly back home on Thursday and were concerned about the taxi queue which we'd heard nightmares about... biggest regret ever. Solly was in the zone. and I was feeling it.

Me & the missus got back to our hotel room and were buzzin'. Proper gutted we decided to leave with the rest of our group.

Left at 23:20 because we had to fly back home on Thursday and were concerned about the taxi queue which we'd heard nightmares about... biggest regret ever. Solly was in the zone. and I was feeling it.

Me & the missus got back to our hotel room and were buzzin'. Proper gutted we decided to leave with the rest of our group.
Next time go by foot till pacha and look for a taxi there... Last year a ride from destino to pdb was 40€

:eek: o_O

Next time go by foot till pacha and look for a taxi there...
:rolleyes: what ?? are you serious ? thats a loooong walk ...
and chances are high that some car runs you over ...
nobody in his right mind ever went to pacha from destino just for a fckng taxi :twisted:
just go to destino-parking exit and hop into the next car :cool:

:eek: o_O

:rolleyes: what ?? are you serious ? thats a loooong walk ...
and chances are high that some car runs you over ...
nobody in his right mind ever went to pacha from destino just for a fckng taxi :twisted:
just go to destino-parking exit and hop into the next car :cool:
Naaaa...not more than 2km if you turn left after sa punta
There's a quiet street through some apartments
We made it after cocoon closing two years ago and friends of us made it too last year

Back