Solomun + 1

Solly and Kristian did some real fine work last night/morning but I will say that place was jammed could not even move on dance floor until around 6/630 I'd say. I actually thought Solomun played the best solo set of his I've heard yet and Kristian to me is just better and better every single time not getting into mixing and technical stuff I think he might be best track selector out there right now. All in all party was killer, side note I'm not that familiar with solomuns releases but he played something with a "mladdys rockin" sample so I have to naturally assume it's his own track or just a sample he uses? If anyone knows I'm interested.

Glad you enjoyed! Solly & Kristian/Ame is still my favourite combo at Pacha! Am looking forward to dropping in on 04/10 for both of them now they have added an extra date.

Then funny enough he played some older tunes like "Cirez D - On Off" or "Sebo K & Metro Saxtrack", which nowadays don`t make me dance anymore. As I said many times before:
I know his sound for some years now, as he is from my hometown, and I am still impressed that people get so crazy about him.

Is on/off making a resurgence again? I heard Nic Fanciulli and Joris Voorn also play that track at La Famalia in June. Great track... It still makes me dance and its good to hear some past 'hits'.

Solomon + 1 was a great night for me back then... Pacha really showed off the scale of their club and the atmosphere was electric. I definitely had room to.move around but yes it was busy.

Heard it played by Solomun at Diynamic @ BPM in January. Great tune, assume other DJs jump on to tracks that have been rediscovered by DJs? About time, good music is good music and some tracks only get played for a few weeks before they are classed as redundant which is a shame.

Heard it played by Solomun at Diynamic @ BPM in January. Great tune, assume other DJs jump on to tracks that have been rediscovered by DJs? About time, good music is good music and some tracks only get played for a few weeks before they are classed as redundant which is a shame.

Agreed. Its almost a timeless classic, and can bring a set right back up which is sometimes needed in techno/tech house sets IMO. Same with Oxia - Domino, have no problem hearing this being dropped again this summer

Solomun & Sven at Pacha has to be the party of the season. I wouldn't even like to imagine what time this will go on until...

OH f**K me this is the one I have been waiting for years for, but sadly can't make it back out until Closings....

My hope is they have chosen the right time of year for it so will be less hangers-on and just a serious crowd!

The thought of Sven waving his Vinyl around the in the middle Pacha DJ booth gives me goosebumps.....

after doing so many seasons and attending so many parties every summer it seldom happens these days, but I will admit that for once I am really excited for tomorrow's s+1.

on one hand I'm pretty close to team cocoon and on the other hand some of my closest people work in pacha, so this combo (cocoon/sven coming to pacha) is understandably a pretty special thing for me. but I sincerely think that this will be a pretty special night for everyone. it's been talk of town for the last few days and also the best selling s+1 in pre-sale apart from the opening party. even for solomun himself it's gotta be something special, because he's changed the traditional set times around and instead of the guest warming up for him, solomun will be playing before sven. so set times for tomorrow night are currently planned like this:

00:00-01:30 pacha resident
01:30-03:30 solomun
03:30-05:30 sven
05:30-close s+s b2b

and of course this party won't stop the minute the last tune at pacha fades away... ;)

bring it on!! :)

So gutted I'm missing this! Has potential to be one of the best ever nights at Pacha! Enjoy every minute. Look forward to the reports when you all surface on Tuesday morning after the after after after party! ;)

Back