Anywhere in Ibiza for custom stuff

snukerIbiza

Hi, I am coming to Ibiza with a bunch of 30-40 DJ friends and will be performing on the island during August.

I have everyone's logos and brands (we are part of a larger group but all perform under our own brand/name too) and I would like to get something produced in Ibiza that is custom ... a Tshirt at the minimum ... but hopefully something more exciting (no! not a mouse mat!).

Rather than buy in the UK and use up my valuable luggage allowance I would like to buy / order the stuff when I am there ... there must be loads of places that provide branded stuff for the clubs ... has anyone got any recommendations ... I would like to buy 50 'somethings'.

Thanks,
Christopher

Hi

Thanks for the help (?)
Sorry that there are Too many DJs (2ManyDJs?) and no, not Eternal nor Blazin' Squad ... just a bunch of people from a London DJ School who have secured a bunch of gigs whilst on holiday.
We are looking forward to playing on the ultimate dance / DJ island ... and hopefully not fit into the stereotypical 'Brits Abroad' ... in fact we are quite multicultural with a DJ from almost every continent !
So, is there anywhere on the island that anyone knows of where we can get stuff customised ?

Thanks,
Christopher

Playing a variety of gigs ... Amnesia, Pukka Up Boat Party, Sankeys, Itaca, Ibiza Rocks Bar and a few other places ...

Come on Lads must be someone here who can help him, Otherwise get them delivered to your hotel apartment ready for your arrival ?

Buy an umbrella hat for each person from one of the lookie lookie men and get him to write each persons name on one to provide some funky one off personalisation. Also helping the local economy.

You're welcome.

Back