Pacha Restaurant

district

I know there have been several threads posted about this over the years, but what is the minimum spend at the Pacha restaurant for club entry this summer? (After looking through the search results I found EUR80 per person in the past). Specifically, it'd be for a Solomun+1 night. Also, how far in advance would it be recommended to call and make a reservation?

Cheers

min spend isn't the same every night. just give them a call one evening (say 9-10pm) and they'll explain. call as early as possible +34 971 310 959

min spend isn't the same every night. just give them a call one evening (say 9-10pm) and they'll explain. call as early as possible +34 971 310 959

Did you manage to find out what this was Stivi? My other half's 19 yr old brother is going Friday before Insane and they obviously want to just spend €1 over the limit :)

Did you manage to find out what this was Stivi? My other half's 19 yr old brother is going Friday before Insane and they obviously want to just spend €1 over the limit :)

no I haven't - just call them and they'll tell you.

sorry man, too busy right now to call myself. but if you remind me one day at night I'll ask when I pass by the restaurant.

Or I could actually pick up the phone, stop being lazy and do it myself (you're being too polite) :)

Or I could actually pick up the phone, stop being lazy and do it myself (you're being too polite) :)

... if you could enquire if the min spend per head will be the same for the Insane closing party too, that'd be great... ;)

:lol:

I'm on it, will call later! I very much doubt anyone will be at Pacha at 15:30.
I'm interested in a meal before solomun on the 27th , if you can ask the cost of that too ? Also if they need a cash deposit for 4 people could you deal with that and I'll transfer the money as soon as !
Thanks

OK. Update on this. I enquired about minimum spend for Solomun & Insane nights and it is €90 per head! And yes @white_isle_calling it is the same for Insane Closing. No idea about the other nights, but I assume the more commercial nights at Pacha would be more!

Thanks for all the replies. As recommended, I called the restaurant and made a reservation for the midnight seating (is the midnight seating usually more or less busy than the 9pm?) and was told it would be minimum spend of EUR 90 per person for club entry. However, the hostess didn't ask if we wanted to be seated in the sushi lounge or the main (inside) restaurant. Do they ask you when you arrive? Also, what is a good rule of thumb for dress? Smart loafers, shorts and a shirt ok?

Thanks for all the replies. As recommended, I called the restaurant and made a reservation for the midnight seating (is the midnight seating usually more or less busy than the 9pm?) and was told it would be minimum spend of EUR 90 per person for club entry. However, the hostess didn't ask if we wanted to be seated in the sushi lounge or the main (inside) restaurant. Do they ask you when you arrive? Also, what is a good rule of thumb for dress? Smart loafers, shorts and a shirt ok?

weird she didn't ask you where you want to be seated, but I guess as you haven't said anything specific they'll put you in the main restaurant bit, which is probably 'default'.

no dress code for pacha restaurant but what you say sounds alright

Agreed. And if your intention is to visit the clubnight post meal surely the midnight sitting is the only option.

(Unless you're one of them people who like to be the first person on the dancefloor :lol: )

€70+1,so thats 2pp for €70 +1 free drink pp so 2 free drinks.l could be wrong though..;)

Back